Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Chains That Link Us Together ::Frikey::

Awesome Boxes

by ParanoiaDestroyah 6 reviews

Morning after

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-09-28 - Updated: 2011-09-29 - 1483 words

2Original
Frank’s POV
”Really Frank? Really? I knew you weren’t good enough for me, and now you have to poison someone else’s life with your stupidity.” Jamia said in a harsh, judging tone.

“Mikey likes me, he’s not going to regret any of this.” I snapped.

“He liked you when you two were fucking, that’s all it was. He doesn’t like you Frank. You’re just another sack of skin and emotion surrounding a tight ass. Don’t pretend like you’ll ever be anything to anyone.” She retorted with a sick grin on her face.

“He does like me, okay?!” I said, getting tired of her bullshit.

“You just keep telling yourself that…” She said.


Mikey kissed my forehead and caused me to wake up harshly.

“I’m sorry… I thought you weren’t sleeping.” He apologized.

“It’s fine…” I said after a yawn. I was still snuggled up to his side, his arms around me, and my arm extended across his chest. I stretched slightly and kissed his collar bone lightly. He smiled at me, and I felt like a four year old who just got the most fucking awesome cardboard box to keep.

“You sure, cutie?” He asked and rubbed my back.

“D-Don’t rub my back, please…” I said and tried not to attack him right there.

“Why not?” He asked.

“Erogenous zone…” I said with my cheeks turning bright pink.

“Oh. Well, I’ll even out the score board…” He said, took my and drug it down to his lower stomach, and made it crawl lightly across his belly button, and a little lower in small circles. “Don’t do that…” He smiled.

“I never said you weren’t allowed to rub my back… I just meant… Don’t do it unless you want it…” I giggled.

“Ah…” He said.

I rolled over slightly, lying on him more than I previously was. As I went to give him a kiss on the cheek, he caught my lips with his own, and kissed me passionately. I kissed back, happily surprised. The guy I met in the dungeon place wasn’t this straight forward, and I liked how bold he was now. He pulled away and smiled.

“God, you’re addicting…” I sighed.

“Do you like coffee?” He asked, playing with my hair.

“I’d get a blood transfusion and switch what’s in my veins for coffee…” I started. “So if by like you mean love, yes I’d have babies with the liquid sex.”

“Babies with the liquid sex?” He laughed. “Please don’t get off in my brother’s mugs. He may be upset over that…”

“I just really like coffee.” I said with a smile.

“Can you handle me and coffee at the same time?” He grinned.

“I’ll try anything once…” I said and winked.

“How about we get up, get dressed, and find out whether or not you can.” He replied and patted my shoulder.

He sat up and got me some of his clothes, and picked out some for himself. We got dressed giggling and blushing like two idiot school girls. When we both finished, I walked behind him out the door.

“I hope you don’t mind that I live with my brother, his wife and kid…” He said.

“No, no. Unless they’d mind me… Because I mean… Like… You could just hang out at my place.” I said.

“Well, they said I needed something to keep my mind off … this one thing, and that’s the reason that they set me up on the date. They said they wanted Bandit -their daughter- to grow up around me, anyway… So I figure if she grows up around the guys I like, she’ll be an excellent wing woman.” He shrugged.

“What were you thinking about?” I asked.

“Honestly?” He questioned.

“Yeah.” I nodded.

“You wont get freaked out…” He continued.

“I promise.” I said.

“I kinda got obsessed with… you… it was just… The first time we met… left me wondering, and thinking. I just wanted to know who you were, and I wanted to figure out if whether or not the feelings I had were just me being fond of you, or if I actually liked you…” He paused. “I pretty much became preoccupied with the idea of you.”

“Oh…” I said and nodded.

“Okay. Now you can tell me a secret.” He said. “Preferably something as embarrassing as mine.”

“My fiancé and I split because she caught me masturbating while calling out your name… and it bugged her.” I said with a small shrug.

“Are you serious?” He asked and furrowed his eye brows.

“Serious as a heart attack…” I said.

“That’s sweet in a sick, perverted, weird way.” He chuckled.

“You being obsessed with me is pleasant in a twisted, demented, abnormal way…” I giggled back.

“We need to stop saying way…” He said, as we got into the kitchen.

“So we’re going to end our story telling segment that Way?” I said, thinking I was ever so clever.

“Oh Frank, you’re Way to much for me.” He smirked.

“Touché…” I said and paused. “To bad this you can’t handle me the Way I can handle you.”

“I can’t handle you? It doesn’t work that Way. I just struggle to conduct you.” He chuckled, and started some coffee.

“How ‘bout you Walk This Way, baby.” I said, and started laughing.

“Song title, and a Way joke. Double whammy. Damn you’re good.” He giggled.

“Wow… You guys are like… Wow… What the fuck?” I heard from the doorway, and I looked over to see a guy with sloppy red hair, a black jacket that read ‘sniper’ that looked like it belonged on a woman, black jeans, and the coolest boots.

“Gee, do you remember that guy -Frank- I was totally infatuated with?” Mikey said to the man in the doorway.

“Yeah… Why?” He said as his eyebrows furrowed slightly.

“You set me up on a date with him.” Mikey said, and the other mans jaw dropped.

“No kidding, this is Frank?” He questioned, looking back and forth between Mikey and I.

“Yeah, this is him…” Mikey nodded, then looked over at me. “Frank, this is my older brother Gerard, Gerard, this is my new boyfriend Frank.”

“Hi, Frank.” He greeted me and shook my hand with a smile.

“You can call me Frankie.” I said and smiled back.

“You can call Gee.” He said.

“Nice to meet you.” I said as Mikey wrapped his arm around me.

“Babe, I’m going to go to the bathroom, be right back down, kay?” Mikey said.

“Yeah, s’all good.” I nodded and kissed is cheek as he walked away. I stood by the corner, trying to make this as not awkward as possible. Gerard threw his hands on his hips and gave me a look.

“You better not be using my brother…” He said.

“Why would I be using him? How would you get the idea that I’m using him?” I asked, and raised my eyebrow.

“You two fucked on the first date. That’s usually set up for just a one night stand…” He assumed. He was right, it usually is. But not this time.

“It’s different… We needed it, okay? And besides, top usually leaves. I was bottom.” I said and glared slightly.

“You were bottom?!” He said, his eyes almost popping out of his eyes in surprise.

“Yes…” I sighed.

“I did not peg you for a bottom…” He said.

“I’m going to count to three… and when I reach the number three, I’m going to stop talking to someone -who is practically a stranger- about my sex life…” I said, and Gerard smiled a little. “One… Two… Three…”

“So how ‘bout them Phillies?” He said, and took a sip out of a Coke can.

“I don’t follow sports.” I said and rolled my eyes. I honestly thought sports were ridiculous.

“You’re pretty awesome already!” Gerard said and smiled.



A/N; I made it into Recent Stories (it's not Featured story, but I'm still shitting bricks) and I could ex-fucking-splode.
Seriously.
WHAAAAAA :D AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! :D JOIN ME IN RANDOM NOISES!
-gives you a few minutes for some moose/antelope calls-
Anyway...
ZOMG Thank you guys for reading.
Even if you don't review/rate (like you should.)
I even appreciate the ghost reading.
I digress.
My point, you guys kick so much ass, you're probably kicking your own ass, you ALL should Rate/Review.
Even if you don't, I love you.
You wanna know something else?
I respond to EVERY review.
That's right.
You do your part, I do mine.
Feedback makes the Michy happy.

SO.
Rate. Review. Add to Favorites. Add to Alerts.

I love you all. Thanks! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story