Categories > Books > A Wrinkle In Time > No Matter What

Unusual Turn

by DelilahDevonshire 0 reviews

After what happened in "First Night", Meg notices some things about her are changing.

Category: A Wrinkle In Time - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-10-03 - Updated: 2011-10-03 - 301 words

0Unrated
Hey guys! I'm back! Ok...I gotta go to school in 10 minutes. Can I finish in time? The clock starts NOW!
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
3 WEEKS LATER

Meg woke up suddenly on a beautiful Sunday morning. But, she didn't feel too good. She had to rush to the restroom to throw up.
"What's wrong with me?" Meg questioned aloud. "I'd better go check this out."

Meg walked down the stairs and ate breakfast quickly. She said her goodbyes to Mother and Charles Wallace and went to the town's hospital. When she arrived, she gave her information to the clerk (i dunno what they're called), and waited for the doctor.

"Good morning, Ms. Murry," the doctor said. "I'm Doctor Kadowaki. What seems to be the problem?"

"Well, I woke up this morning and had the sudden urge to throw up," Meg stated.

"Hmmm...I see," Dr. Kadowaki said. "Sit up here and I'll check your vitals." Meg did as she was told, and sat up on the bed. The doctor checked her vitals, and said everything was fine.

"Now," Dr. Kadowaki said. "I'd like you to take a pregnancy test." Meg nodded and went to the restroom. When she returned, she was tested once again.

"Well, the tests have returned, and I have some news for you, Meg," the doctor said.

What the doctor said next was Meg's worst fear.
-1-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`0`-`-`-`--`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`
Srry guys, but I gotta go. I'll update later today if I have time. See ya! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story