Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 24

by rockerchick4life 2 reviews

whats happened to poor frankie? read and find out!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-10-04 - Updated: 2011-10-04 - 327 words

0Unrated
gerards p.o.v
i fall to the floor as the policeman keeps talking 'we found your boyfriend unconcious in the street with multiple stab wounds ,he's now at the hospital' i look at him and thank him quietly and close the door.i walk slowly back to the front room where bob and ray sat.ray was curled p on rays lap and was shaking and in the corner of the room i could see mikey standing there with a worried look on his ghostly face.'gee? what happened?' i look at him and feel the tears run down my face.'franks in hospital..he's been stabbed so many times!' i cry out and break down and fall to the floor.i feel arms wrap themselves around me and look up to see ray holding on to me..' i know who did it' he whispers quietly ' who ray ray ' i say looking into his tear filled eyes...'bert'
fraks p.o.v
i see lights.i try to sit up and pain shoots through my body...i start to panic and i feel hands gently holding me down 'frankie baby calm down !! its ok..your gonna be ok' i open my eyes slowly and see gerards eyes looking into mine and i relax knowing that im safe.'what happened' i croak out gerard looks at me and i see anger in his eyes and when he speaks his voice is full of venom...'bert did this to you' i look up at him and remember every thing that happened and how much pain im in..i look at gee and pull him into my arms and hug him tight and never want to let go.he hugs me back and whispers.'im gonna kill the asshole frank.you'll always be safe with me..i love you soo much' i look at him then theres a bang....

please rate and review x
Sign up to rate and review this story