Categories > Original > Humor > A big Misunderstanding!

YO!SUSHI!

by TMBAREEPIC 0 reviews

CHAPTER 2!

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2011-10-05 - Updated: 2011-10-05 - 203 words

0Unrated
So Holly and Stefan arrived at YO!SUSHI! to find that Rachel,Stefans ex was there,apparently waiting for them...So Holly asked who she was and Stefan said my ex,should we leave,Holly agreed,so they went to mcdonalds instead,yet again Rachel followed them.She was in fact a stalker if you please.They moved away again this time to burger king,and again to KFC,she finally left and came back with a grand worth of Lazy oaf goods for stefan,as much as stefan wanted them,he didn't take them,he told her to leave,so suprisingly she did,and wasn't seen till later on that night.Anyways so back to Holly and Stefan at burger king,Holly had a kids meal,she wasn't very hungry but Stefan hadn't eaten all day so he had a large whopper meal!They sat and chatted for hours on end sharing there feeling and that shit,Holly admitted that she liked him and before you know it by the end of the night they were going out,they ended the date with a cheeky kiss or snog,anyway you will find out if the date continued at the flat in chapter 3!
Sign up to rate and review this story