Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

33. Slits Between Fingers

by theescapist99 7 reviews

"Gerard squirmed as he felt the blood running down his hand from the cuts that had already been made." suggested by: drfeelgood

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-10-05 - Updated: 2011-10-05 - 907 words - Complete

2Original
A/N: Slight change of plans for this story, so the last chapter preview wasn't really applicable. Sorry for somewhat neglecting this story. You know...school and what not.

33. Slits Between Fingers

The peach that the healer had left Gerard, left him with a slight feeling of new hope. However, his moment of relief was short lived, as he should have expected. Gerard was soon visited by malicious blackbirds once more. On this day, they brought with them a small tray consisting of a knife and two bowls with some liquid in it.

"SIT UP!" one of them ordered Gerard.

Gerard pressed his hands against the mattress and forced himself into a sitting position. His body shook as he did so, the effort taking all his strength.

Once his back was finally up against the headboard, a blackbird grabbed his left wrist roughly. He yanked the hand that it attached to towards him, and motioned at the other blackbird.

The second blackbird handed him the knife from the tray like a surgical assistant to a surgeon. The blackbird that was gripping Gerard's wrist firmly brought the knife up to Gerard's hand.

"Spread your fingers." he said in a rough voice.

Gerard tried his best to, but was delivered a sharp blow to his empty stomach a second later. Gerard whimpered.

"Not wide enough!" said the blackbird who hit him.

Gerard managed to spread them a bit wider, although it was a struggle to keep them that way. The blackbird that had been holding the knife brought it up to the space between Gerard's pinky and ring finger. Sharply, he sliced the skin between the two fingers, causing Gerard to emit something between a scream and a moan.

The blackbird moved to the next space, that which was between the ring and the middle. Again, the knife struck it. Gerard's eyes began to water from the mere sting of the cold air hitting his open wound.

The blackbird continued on to the space the middle finger and the index. Gerard squirmed as he felt the blood running down his hand from the cuts that had already been made.

Finally, the blackbird sliced between the index and the thumb. Gerard finally flat out screamed. The cut he had made was so deep, Gerard could swear his thumb was going to fall off from the rest of his hand.

The blackbird said nothing, and moved to Gerard’s other hand. He let the hand he had just worked on fall limp on Gerard’s side. Gerard felt blood literally pour from the wounds, causing drops of his blood to go everywhere.

He grabbed the other wrist just as roughly, and commanded Gerard spread his fingers again. This time, Gerard felt understandably more hesitant to do so, although he knew full well that he would be beaten if he did not cooperate. He forced himself to, trying to look down as the blackbird began on that hand.

While he could avert his gaze all he wanted, Gerard could do nothing to make the cuts hurt any less. As a matter of fact, this hand hurt even more than the last one did. It was possibly due to the fact that the already cut up hand was stinging strongly, adding to the pain he was experiencing while his other hand was being freshly cut.

It was getting more and more difficult to maintain the spread of his fingers, and he felt himself begin to shake again. Finally, the blackbird sharply sliced the skin between his right index and thumb. Gerard exhaled, figuring they were done.

They weren’t.

The blackbird released the right arm, which fell similar to the way his left hand had. The blackbird muttered something to the blackbird that had the tray. They got the bowls that contained the liquid and placed each one on each side of Gerard.

The blackbird then forced both of Gerard’s hands into each bowl. Gerard let out a piercing scream immediately. His hands felt like they had been set on fire. He looked down at the bowls and saw that they each had a bit of pulp in both. He realized the mystery liquid was in fact, lemon juice. And every second that his hand spent soaked in it, the stronger the burning sensation at his wounds became.

The blackbirds had released his arms, but Gerard knew he had to force himself to leave his hands in them. Both blackbirds just stood there, staring at him. He did not know what they were waiting for, as all he could do at the moment was double over and scream. Perhaps that was exactly what they wanted.

The burning liquid entered his opened wounds and tortured him effortlessly. Finally, unable to stand it anymore, he knocked both the bowls over. The liquid splashed out into the air before falling with their bowls, which broke as they hit the cement floor.

Gerard took deep breaths, realizing what he had just done. Just as he suspected they would, both blackbirds advanced on him quickly. They began to beat him for his actions, delivering rapid blows to his face, chest and stomach. Gerard pathetically attempted to defend himself by covering his face with his hands as he emitted high pitch screams, smearing blood and lemon juice all over himself.

Next chapter: “Soaked in a stew, like drowning cockroaches whose only crime was the greed of inherent hunger…”
Sign up to rate and review this story