Categories > Original > Humor > A big Misunderstanding!

Does Holly come back?

by TMBAREEPIC 0 reviews

CHAPTER 4

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-10-06 - Updated: 2011-10-06 - 252 words

0Unrated
Holly was walking home with rivers of tears flowing down her cheeks,Stefan was still chasing after her.He finnaly caught up and said just ignore her she is the past and you are my future,just forget about Rachel,she's very clingy,i want to be with you,not her,so what do you say,me and you,Holly and Stefan,boyfriend and girlfriend?I don't know what to say stef,i mean no,if she keeps on interfeering.She wont i promise,i'll get her occupied set her up with Elliot or something!Okay then sure of course i will and kissed his cheek and held his hand then they walked off into the distance,but they didn't know that rachel was still stalking them!So yes Holly and Stefan are back on and are off for an ice-cream and Rachel is there again also having an ice-cream but sat by herself crying,so Stefan walked over to her and asked if she was okay.No she said,you don't love me no more,how could i be okay?Stefan if you leave Holly alone,we can still be friends and i will find you another boyfriend,i promise,so they both hugged and Rachel stopped crying and appoligized to Holly they made friends and ate there ice-cream together,there wasn't no smooching because they didn't want to make Rachel jelous.


THE NEXT 4 CHAPTERS WILL BE ABOUT POPPY AND ASHLEY!
THEN THE FOUR AFTER THAT WILL BE DRU AND ANNA!
Sign up to rate and review this story