Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > One night to change your life

Chapter 2

by Emma_Rock 0 reviews

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-10-06 - Updated: 2011-10-06 - 557 words

0Unrated
A pair of eyes was looking at me. Actually, a pair of very beautiful eyes. So blue that you could lose yourself in them. But it's okay, I saw beautiful eyes again. Many times in my life.
''Thank you.''
''My pleasure'' He said with a smirk plastered in his face. I could say that he had things in mind, like he knew my ''occupation''.
But surely he didn't knew that I'm off store for three weeks, and if I was going to do something in this time, he would have to try way too much. The only thing I had to do was to ignore his presence and just continue my night, having fun with myself. So I did.

Half an hour passed and I still could feel him looking at me. I felt like he was stalking me. It was very uncomfortable and for the first time I felt so irritated by someone's look. I grabbed my drink and moved to his direction. I sat on the stool next to him and looked at him questioningly.
''What's so interesting?''
''Excuse me?''
''What's so interesting and you don't keep your is off of me..?''
''What I have to answer to satisfy you?''
"Very smart...'' I snorted at his comment.
''Thank you!'' He said with a little smirk again in his face.
He was a smart-ass obviously. He still didn't answer in my question but I didn't care anymore. And I could say, it was obvious that something was up with him. I could say it from the way he looked at me.

We talked and talked and talked... Specifically, we talked about all and nothing. He was the type of man who liked talking than doing things. I really started to enjoy my time now. But I felt something hitting me when he asked this thing I wished he wouldn't.
''So... What about you?''
''What about me?''
''You didn't said anything about you. I mean, about who you really are.''
''Well, I think I'm the woman sitting next to you right here and now.''
''Smart.''
''I know''
''Now seriously, you said nothing about your life. You told me your taste in music, drinks and other stuff, but nothing about you.''
''I don't think you have to know things about me.''
''And why this?''
Paradise Circus by Massive Attack started play. I loved this song. And I wanted to dance. Okay, it's a slow song but who cares? So I turned to him again.
''Would you get your ass up and join me?''
''What? You want me dance with you?''
''Yes, where's the problem?''
''I'm not good at dance''
''Oh, c'mon! It's too slow that you'll bored your life.''
''Then why you want to dance so much?''
''Please stop asking and come with me.''
Finally he stood in his two feet and grabbed my hand as we headed to the dancefloor. He put his hands on my waste and I put mine behind his neck. As I was a little dizzy by drinking all the time I was at the bar, I put my head on his chest, just where his collarbones are and closed my eyes, losing my mind in the sound of his steady heartbeat.
Sign up to rate and review this story