Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Why?

Watch Out!

by kiraluvsu 0 reviews

Oh no!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-10-06 - Updated: 2011-10-07 - 541 words - Complete

0Unrated
The head demon, Gerard's dad, Gerard, and the head angel didn't even flinch when we started to move towards them.

The head demon was a little mouse compared to Gerard's dad and the head angel, you could just see their radiating power. It made me a little less enthusiastic about this fight that was just about to begin. I turned and looked at Frank, he gave a nod then he turned and nodded to Mikey and Ray. They advanced while I stayed still, closed my eyes, and fell into a dream state. My strength seemed to heighten along with all my senses. My body jolted and my eyes flew open. Everything was moving in slow motion, just like in training with Frankie. The guys were still running towards the evil group, I simply walked to them. I walked straight up to the head demon who's eyes were set to kill on Mikey.

"No way in hell.." I muttered and punched him straight in the face, his expression changed slowly to a look of pain. I grabbed one of the guys' extra guns and pointed the white barrel to his forehead. I pulled the trigger and the little whit light shot out. It plunged into his head leaving a grotesque face. His eyes became lifeless instantly.

His companions turned at a super slow pace to look in horror and shock. They didn't know I could move ten times faster than them, I guess. I smiled, this was too easy. The guys had gotten to the group and were shooting left and right I walked to where Mikey was fighting with the head angel, I saw the knife she was concealing behind her back, she was going to stab him if I didn't help out. I pulled the thing out of her hand and plunged it into her spine. That should help him out. I quickly moved to the other two, I was in a hurry now because I didn't know when this thing was going to wear off.

Gerard's father was next, he was facing off with Frankie. But their fighting was much more entertaining than deadly, Frank was on his back while the demon did whatever he could to get him off. I laughed before kneeling down and tying the demon's chuck taylor shoelaces together, hey, even demons had good taste in shoes! This would give Frankie an advantage, making the demon fall. Just as I was about to turn to Gerard and Ray everything started to move in regular speed.

The angel cried out in pain and Mikey shot her between the eyes with his laser gun, clearly that was the only way you could kill them. It's weird that he didn't show any sullen signs, I mean, he just killed his aunt. But she was evil so I guess that makes sense..

The head demon bled out and Gerard's father fell on top of his lifeless body. I ran to help out Frankie, who had gotten smashed underneath the demon. I tugged him off of Frank and pushed him away.

"You okay Frankie?" I turned to Frank who was brushing himself off. He nodded, looked behind me, then yelled, "Leda! Watch out!" Before pushing me with all his might.
Sign up to rate and review this story