Categories > Games > Jak and Daxter

Untitled for now

by Rydon4ever 0 reviews

Aw man, i'm crap at summaries and naming things. Jak/O.C

Category: Jak and Daxter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2011-10-06 - Updated: 2011-10-07 - 794 words

0Unrated
Cameron’s P.O.V

“Hey you, stop right there you’re under arrest!”

“You’ll have to catch me first,” I yelled at the K.G whom were chasing me through Haven city. I made a quick left turn and pulled another Elf off a one person zoomer. As I rode away I felt a sharp pain in my left shoulder, I looked at it and there was blood pouring out of a bullet wound, I must have gotten shot. I got really dizzy and fell off the zoomer into the streets, I heard footsteps and then voices.

“Get her to the Medics, the Baron can use her in the Dark Warrior program.” It was Errol, commander of the Krimson Guard, asshole and The Barons pet. About 2 minutes later, I blacked out.

Jak’s P.O.V
I wasn’t even here 3 days and I’m already in prison. I am so scared, I have no clue why I was arrested. After Daxter, Keira, Samos and I went through the rift, the rift rider fell apart. I was lucky enough to be holding on to the same pipe as Dax but, when we landed in this strange city, I got arrested and he got away.

---------------------- Le Flashback---------------------

I was on the ground within seconds, these big armoured men were just to much. I felt a fist fly into my jaw and a foot in my ribs. I couldn’t make a sound though, I was a mute my whole life. I saw Daxter’s failed attempts at trying to get the guards off of me, he was only a 2 foot tall, orange ball of fur after all.

“I promise I will come find you Jak!”

-------------End of Le Flashback------------------------------------------

He said he would come find me soon but he’s just so small, he might be dead without me there to protect him. I heard the whirring of a machine and the blood curdling screams, ‘oh my, what are they doing to that poor elf?’ I wondered. This went on for about 3 minutes and then it completely stopped.

I heard footsteps coming to my cell, “Put her in the mute’s cell.” I heard an unfamiliar voice say. My cell door opened up and an unconscious girl who was about my height, was thrown in. She had long black hair with red, blond, blue and purple streaks. She was really thin and pale, if it weren’t for her breathing, I would have thought she was dead.

“We hope you love your new cellmate,” a man with a swirly tattoo on his face and a bird type helmet on his head sarcastically exclaimed. “Come with me, it’s your turn.”



Cameron’s P.O.V

After the guards took me from my little cell, they lead me into a big room that had a table in the middle of it with a giant needle looking machine hooked on to the ceiling above the table. By the table Errol and Baron Praxis were waiting for me, Errol walked over to me. He leaned down close to my ear and whispered,

“Such a pretty face, to bad I have to break it.”

“Don’t touch-” I fell from the force of the punch.

“Errol, stop fooling around and strap her to the table already.” the good Baron yelled.

“Yes sir.” Errol quickly pulled me from the ground and took me to the table

“Kiss ass,” I muttered.

“If you want to say something, say it to my face, girl.” He whispered in my ear as he strapped my arms to the table, my legs were untied and I waited for him to go down to strap them down. As soon as his head was near my knee, I smiled and chuckled. He stopped and looked up at me,

“What are you chuckling about?”

“This,” I stated. I kneed him in the face and broke out in hysterics.

He stood up and slapped me. “Little bitch. Start the machine! Oh, and sweetheart, your gunna pay.”
I heard the machine starting up and saw purple and black electricity crackle around the giant needle. I recognized what it was after a few seconds, they were going to pump me full of dark eco. Suddenly the eco shot into me, making me scream and shake violently. It hurt so much, it felt like being ripped apart and then being stuck together in an odd manner.

After what seemed like an eternity, the machine stopped and I passed out for the second time today.

______________________________________________

:) lol i wrote this when i was supposed to be studying for a math test I did NOT study for and it's tomorrow, I'm gunna fail that one. ANYWAY virtual Cookies to all who review!!! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story