Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Danger Days:The Final Chapter

chapter seven

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 4 reviews

"what is a killjoy?”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-09 - Updated: 2011-10-12 - 1332 words

0Unrated
Hey, I`m so sorry about the long wait. I meant to get this up yesterday or the day before, but I just couldn’t. I hope it was worth the wait and that you like this chapter
xoxodakota
Bullet Embrace`s pov
I don’t recall getting any sleep that night. My stupid, crazy and at times rather worrying mind would not stop talking to itself, taunting me. Tomorrow was the day when The Fabulous Killjoys were headed back to the diner, along with Jinx. We were all going to miss them, but for some strange reason, I was going to miss one of them in particular. The smart, sometimes quite reserved and quiet, funny in a less obvious way to his brother and friends, Kobra Kid. I was really, really going to miss him. I didn’t know why either. Well, maybe, just maybe I did, but I was never, never in a million fucking years going to say it, never, I would sooner gauge out my own eyeballs and eat them.
It scared me, it really did. These…odd…feelings I had. The way my stomach would do weird little flips whenever he would flash one of his rare, knee melting, heart warming smiles, the way I could feel my cheeks burn and redden ever so slightly whenever he would say something to me. It wasn’t right, it wasn’t normal. I recognised these feelings, not from personal experience but from old, soppy, chick flicks and romance novels. Could it possibly be…love I was starting to feel for the sandy haired, sometimes quite awkward killjoy?
And if so, when? I frown and roll over on my ancient old mattress, trying to be quiet, praying that the slightly creaking sound didn’t wake up anyone. I suppose it could have been when I had almost died during the fight back out at BL/ind last month, he was the one who carried me back here. The last person who had truly cared about me like that had been Crimson Tide. A single salty tear slips down my face as I remember the last time I had ever seen him. I missed him so much I actually physically hurt. Seth had been like a big brother to me, and the best friend I had ever had.
Kobra Kid`s pov
I sigh mentally and curse myself and my stupidity under my breath, not wanting to wake any of my sleeping friends. We were headed back to the old diner in the morning, something I was absolutely dreading. What if we never returned? Or what if we did and the others had gone or they had been killed? It was a dangerous world out there; if you didn’t stick together chances are you would never see your friends again. We had to go back though, we had to check up on certain things and get some supplies. Even so I didn’t want to. I just wanted to stay here, with all out newfound friends forever.
I wanted to say with Bullet forever.
It hurt to know that there was a very likely chance that I would never see her again after tomorrow. It was alright to Gerard, Jinx felt the same way and now she was coming back with us. He had at least had the guts to tell the girl he loved how he felt. Me? I was just a great big gutless coward. Bullet deserved someone better than me.
I groan quietly and lay back down on my ancient old, extremely uncomfortable bed, placing my pale, slightly trembling hands behind my head and using them as pillows. When everything did became so hellish, so complicated? The only things to be thankful for in this shitty world was if you weren’t killed by the B/Ind bastards and if you had good friends. But I knew that a life without Bullet for me would be dark and empty. It would be ever so cold and unbearable. I hadn’t realised it before, but I knew that if I lost her my life would become pointless, meaningless. I would have nothing left to live for.
“I can’t go back with them tomorrow...I have to stay here, with her….” I mutter under my breath, but I can’t have been quiet enough…
Back at BL/ind
“Sir, the test subjects have been responding incredibly well to the drugs, after that slight blip earlier.”
Korse nods once, his face an expressionless mask. “Good, have them brought in.” the woman nods and presses a plain white, unlabeled button that was on the equally white table in front of her where the bald man was sat.
Two brightly dressed girls are brought into the room, their hands held behind their backs by two tall Dracs. The girls’ faces were empty of all emotion, their eyes wide and unblinking, staring straight ahead of them at the sinister looking man. One of them had long brown hair that was streaked with white and purple, and brown eyes, a nose and a lip piercing. The other straight black hair that was tipped with red that was also very long and hazel eyes that were outlined with a lot of black eyeliner.
They were both dressed quite differently to the man and the woman who had called them into the room. They were very smartly dressed, while the youngsters were dressed brightly, rebelliously. The one with the lip and nose piercing was dressed in extremely ripped neon blue skinny jeans that were worn over fishnet tights, a black biker jacket and a locket was worn loosely around her neck. The other girl wore a black pair of skinny jeans that were tucked into a pair of red, knee high boots that had quite high heels on them.
“This is the final test,” Korse muttered to the dark haired woman and lazily waved his left hand. The two dracs backed away from the killjoys, but did not exit the room.
“Girls, what is a killjoy?” he spat the word out and the back and red haired girl blinked once but stood still.
“An evil, rebellious creature that has to be stopped before they ruin all that is good in our world.” the other answers the question in a flat, dull tone.
“They are bad, they believe they are in the right, but they are wrong, bad. They must be destroyed,” Korse smiled an evil smile that could turn milk sour.
“Excellent. Your job is to destroy these killjoys, go out and hunt them, earn their trust, grow close to them if you must. Do whatever it takes to wipe them out for good.” He dismisses the two o them along with the dracs with a wave of his hand. He was overjoyed, pleased, very pealed. His evil pan was working. He had successfully brainwashed the two former killjoys, and this time, he was going to succeed in keeping them that way. The end was coming and he was going to be victorious…
Hi, again. Just to explain a little. I`m not too sure about his chapter, as bringing back the two dead killjoys (Twisted Poison and Electric Static) was a fairly…I don’t know, risky move, I know. Normally I am not one for bringing back the dead, but Killjoys never die and in the last one it mentioned BL/Ind using killjoys against each other to destroy them all. I originally was not going to do this, but I kept thinking about the ending of the “Sing” video, where the bodies are being put into the body bags. I kept wondering what BL/Ind would do to the dead bodies, dispose of them? Experiment on them? What? Soo I came up with this. I hope none absolutely hates the way this is going, sorry if you do.
Thanks for reading, please let me know what you think of the chapter.
xoxodakota
Sign up to rate and review this story