Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Way This Goes

Chapter 7

by mcrobsessed99 4 reviews

cookies. and secrets. and suicide watch. ANNOYING GIRLS IN THE BATHROOM TOO! REEEEAAAD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-10-11 - Updated: 2011-10-12 - 874 words

0Unrated
We walked into school.
I went to my locker and grabbed my social studies book and started walking to social studies, when someone tapped my shoulder.
I turned around and the guidance counselor was behind me.
“Will you come into my room for a second?” She asked.
“Uh…okay…” I said quietly.
She pulled me into her room and sat me down at a chair in front of her desk before sitting at her desk.
“So, Alexandria, I’ve heard you’re mom was murdered and dad was jailed. We have put you on suicide watch.”
What the fuck.
“Suicide watch? I’m not suicidal.”
“But with such a tragic thing happening in your family, I’m sure you would be.” She said calmly.
“No. My dad was an asshole. My mom was okay but I’m glad they’re out of my life!” A tear rolled down my cheek.
“Watch your language.” She said.
“Whatever.” I stood up, grabbed my book, and walked out of her room.
Tears were streaming down my face and I walked into a bathroom stall.
I sat on the closed toilet and started crying.
My phone was in my pocket, so I took it out.

To: Bandit Way

bandit, come 2 the bathroom by the gc office. now.


I pressed send and waited for her reply.
I buried my head in my hands and my phone vibrated on my lap.


From: Bandit Way

on my way


I smiled. She was such a nice friend.
I let all my tears fall silently until I heard the door open.
“Alex?” Bandit's voice called.
I stood up and opened the door.
“Right here…” I said, wiping my eyes.
She looked at me.
“What’s wrong?”
A girl with blonde hair walked in and went to the stalls.
I pulled Bandit to the sinks.
“The guidance counselor put me on suicide watch. I don’t understand. Apparently I’ll be watched like a hawk…” I sniffled.
“Come on.” She hugged me.
"It's not that I'm emotional about being on a suicide watch, it's just I don't get why they think I'd commit suicide just because my stupid father is a bitch." I said quietly.
"I know, just stop crying. When and if we get home I'll get mom to make cookies or some shit." She said, smiling.
I smiled at her and sighed.
The blonde girl walked to the sinks.
She looked at me.
“Hey…aren’t you the girl who’s mom was murdered and dad in jail who now lives with Gerard Way?”
“That’s me.” I said quietly.
“And aren’t you Gerard Way’s daughter?” She asked looking at Bandit.
“Yeah, gotta problem with it?” She answered.
The girl backed up.
“No, no…I actually sorta like My Chem.”
“Oh. I see.” Bandit said, then turned around to me again.
“Anyway…” She started, but the girl interrupted.
“I’m Krystale.”
Bandit looked at her.
“Cool story bro.” She turned back to me.
“Anyway. Let’s go home.”
“Okay…” I said quietly.
“You guys would miss 5 hours of school.” Krystale scoffed.
“Hey, I don’t care. And can we pretend we never met?” Bandit said, and walked out of the bathroom.
I looked back at Krystale, then turned and followed Bandit.
We ran into the parking lot quickly, and jumped into her car, and sped off.
When we got to her house, we went inside.
"Mom can you-" Bandit started, but then looked in the dining room and saw Gerard, LynZ, Mikey, Ray, and Frank sitting at the table drinking coffee.
“Hey guys, why are you home?” LynZ asked, and the rest turned to us.
“Hey Bandit. Who’s this?” Ray asked.
He still had his fro.
“My friend…Alex.” She answered.
“And mom, dad, can we talk to you upstairs?” She said.
“Yeah. Come on.” Gerard said, and stood up, taking his coffee and following LynZ up the stairs behind us.
Once we were to the top of the steps, Gerard sipped his coffee and said, “Talk.”
“Well…um…the guidance counselor pulled me into her room and sat me down. Then she told me I was put on suicide watch because of my parents.” I announced.
“…bullshit.” Gerard said.
“But anyway, we took you both out of the school. Frank took Cherry and Lily out too.” LynZ said to us.
“What, why?” Bandit and I asked simultaneously.
“Well, we’re taking Disenchanted with us on tour, remember?” Gerard asked.
“Oh…yeah.” I said and smiled.
“Come here.” LynZ said. I walked toward her and she wrapped me in a hug. When she released me, she looked at Gerard. He shook his head.
…I’m confused now…
Gerard walked up to me and hugged me. When he released me, I asked Bandit a question.
“Wait…Bandit…why does the school have you down as Amanda?”
The three laughed.
“So nobody knows my parents are famous.” She replied, shrugging, and skipped down the stairs.
Gerard looked at LynZ.
“Should we tell her?” I heard him whisper.
I turned away.
“No…wait til after the tour.”
Were they going to kick me out or something? Or are they doing something to Bandit?
Well, I wouldn’t know for a few months.
Sign up to rate and review this story