- I really don't like the canon pairing, it is my least favorable non-slash ship (I am HPLL fan). Nevertheless I don't really see the point of this fic. It is just the generic and pointless Ginny-bashing without any original idea. I have seen it thousand times. Maybe it is my problem, it is very annoying that nowadays 90% of the stories (and unfortunately 99% of those with HHr pairing) contain either Ron or Ginny (and Molly) bashing. You, authors can do better than repeat it every time in your stories!
Author's responseThere really is no point to this. It was just something silly to write. You're right -- the amount of Weasley-hate has gone to the ridiculous extreme the last couple of years, but I blame JKR for not fleshing the characters out enough.
Sorry that it was a disappointment, but thanks for giving it a shot, anyway.
- Bloody brilliant! I should be cheesed off that you made me snort coffee all over some annoying paperwork with your ending, but I find that I'm still laughing too hard to care :-). A delightful little amuse bouche to start the day - thanks!
Author's responseGlad you liked it, but sorry about the papers. Could have been worse, though; you could be replacing a keyboard grin.
- ::snicker:: So what are your bunnies and roo's ingesting to cause hilarious works like this? I'll grant you, it's a just recompense for the "potions princess" though. From the last couple lines, she and Seamus are clearly a very well-matched pair even if not really soulmates.
::Grin:: Why shouldn't Seamus take inspiration from "Hooters"? "Twin Peaks" and "The Tilted Kilt" most certainly have. I understand this is now reported as a completely separate dining/entertainment business, breastaurants.
Author's responseI wish I knew what they were taking. Believe me, there are days... grin.
Breastaurants? Really? Sounds like fun. I dunno, even with what little we know about Seamus, it just seemed like something he would do.
Glad you enjoyed it, my friend.
- Now while I'm not totally convinced that canon Ginny was a whore, I will agree that the Harry/Ginny pairing just didn't make any real sense.
That being said, I almost cried from laughing so hard, and that dig at the end was just the icing on a very big cake.
Author's responseWe'll never know, will we? I'm not convinced either way, either, but it's fun to use.
Glad you found it so amusing. Thanks.
- I hope Molly is proud of her daughter. Like mother, like daughter.
Personally, the world needs a lot more Weasley, Snivellous, and Bumblemore bashing--given the crap we were exposed to in books 6 and 7.
Author's responseI hope so, too, but then, I'm sure Molly wouldn't be happy without the entire Potter fortune.
I seldom start off Weasley-bashing (and I didn't here, either), but sometimes it just comes out that way, ya know? JKR made it just too easy.
Sign up to review this story.