Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Paris to Play (ok If anyone has any better ideas please tell me!)

Chapter six

by princessofoyownworld 3 reviews

Jay and the others find Cronos, but are still unsure if he has anything to do with the earthquake.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-11 - Updated: 2006-06-11 - 657 words

1Exciting
Just a reminder, the next few chapters do not focus on Archie, Atlanta and Nathan. They focus on the other titans. I DO NOT OWN CLASS OF THE TITANS!

***** ***************

"Guys, Atlanta is hurt!" Jay shouted as he burst in to the living room, slightly out of breath from worry. He had just finished talking to Archie over their PMR's. Theresa dropped her hand of card, showing Neil that she did have the two two's he was asking for. Odie closed his laptop and Herry dropped the video game Odie had been showing him how to play, it dropped to the ground and shattered.

"What." Theresa gasped, tears beginning to pool in her emerald eyes. Jay walked over and knelt down to put a comforting arm around his beautiful friend.

"There was an earthquake, Atlanta is unconscious and broke her leg. Archie and Nathan are fine though. Did any of you guys feel an earthquake?" Jay explained, holding Theresa tight as she began to cry.

"No." The other male titans said in unison.

"Odie can you find the most direct path that Herry's truck can get through to these coordinates." Jay asked as he handed Odie a piece of paper with the coordinates of Archie, Atlanta, and Nathan written on it.

"Will do!" Odie replied, starting up his laptop and begging to type rapidly.

"Wait, what does my truck have to do with this?"

"Herry, Atlanta broke her leg, she can't walk and she is unconscious." Jay patiently explained again, stroking Theresa's long red hair.

* ********************

Herry's red truck roared down a forgotten dirt road. The people in it being rattled nonstop.

"Watch for signs of Cronos, or anything unusual." Jay said, staring out the window.
Neil and Theresa joined him in looking out windows Odie was giving Herry directions.

"Stop the truck!" Neil shouted.

'What did you see?" Jay asked.

"I saw something red and orange flash behind that tree."

************ **********

The titans spilled out of Herry's truck. Jay had his sword protectively at his side and Theresa had her nun chucks in hand. They surrounded the tree where Neil thought he had spotted Cronos.

"We have you surrounded Cronos." Jay said threateningly.

"My, my Jay. Don't you sound tough." Cronos said menacingly. "But you are not supposed to find me yet." He continued, conjuring up his magical scythes. Jay knocked one of Cronos's scythes from his hand. Herry grabbed the scythe that was lying on a bunch of brown leaves.

Odie, Neil and Theresa were huddled behind a tree, discussing strategy. "Ok, Neil you have to distract him and Theresa use your nun chucks to disarm him. I will use a portal to try to transport him to Hera's study. Theresa try and fill Jay in on the plan, Neil you try and fill Herry in on the plan."

Theresa crept up behind Cronos, careful not to step on the dried leaves of the forest. Neil ran behind Jay, making as much noise as possible to attract Cronos's attention. Neil also had the scythe that Herry had in his hand.

Cronos knocked Jay down by pressing his scythe against Jay's sword and Stepped towards Neil. Theresa silently filled Jay in on the plan as she helped him up. The pair silently followed Cronos.

"Neil, be a good boy and hand over the scythe." Cronos said as he held out his hand. Theresa and Jay took advantage of the fact that Cronos was distracted to strike. Jay brought his sword down and severed Cronos's hand. Theresa held her nun chucks defensively, protecting both her and Jay.

A shocked Cronos spun around his severed hand reattaching itself. He grabbed Theresa and held his scythe to her neck.

******** **************

I feel mildly cruel today so, you guys have to wait a bit to find out what is going to happen to Theresa and what Cronos has to do with the whole thing. Please rate and review constructive criticism is always welcome. Chow!
Sign up to rate and review this story