Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

Bleed Black

by killjoy_lockandload 0 reviews

Things start happening, somewhat start unfolding and The title of this chapter is A.F.I

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-10-16 - Updated: 2011-10-16 - 823 words - Complete

0Unrated
Haze's POV

I stood there for a moment, closed my eyes and breathed. That’s probably the last minute of peace that I had for the next 2 hours and 40 minutes. I walked down to biology and no sooner I walked in, I’m down on the ground.
"Watch where your going bitch!"
Catie and Miranda both laugh, fuck them.
I walk to my seat, of course next to another kid part of Catie’s gang, his name is Damien. We used to be close until all the accusations came upon me.
"Hey Hazel, having a bad day sweetie pie?"
That taunting fucking voice. I stay silent.
"Aren’t you going to answer me?"
I still look away not answering this fuckface.
"Hazel, I don’t fucking like to be ignored!”
Next thing I know, my chair is tipped over and I’m being kicked.
"Stop! Please stop!"
"So now you answer me skank huh?"
He stops, the room is spinning, I hear laughing all around me.
Once, the room comes to a stop, I pick my chair back up and sit, I now probably have a nice new bruise along my ribs.
The bell finally rings and I run out straight into the bathroom. I lift my shirt in front of the mirror and just as I expected, a new bruise and a tiny scratch.
Sulking, I walk to my next class. This class is actually one of my favorites, choir. Nobody really bugs me in here, except for Michelle. Another one of Catie’s friends. She pushed me of the stage once(yes we have choir class on the stage in the auditorium) and punched me. Miss. Zegwood or as we call her Mizzy, saw this happen and sent Michelle to the principal.
I love to sing, another thing that I love and I’m pretty good at it.
My period 3 class is history, small class. Best part nobody from Catie’s gang is in this class.
Once period 4 comes, I can’t be happier. Skipping P.E with my best friend. I wait for him outside his class.
"Come on James.." I mutter to myself
"Hazel! God I thought you fuckin died or something!"
He hugged me.
"What? Why?"
We started walking towards the door..inconspicuously. "Well first I heard what Damien did and second I heard Catie talked to you.."
"Wow, good news travels fast…"
James and I are both sarcastic fucks.
"..more like Catie tripped me and yeah Damien, I don’t want to talk about that douchefuck.”
“Fine with me."
We walked to the little corner store that’s near our school, got tons of sweets and walked to the park.
We got to the park, found a tree to sit under and started to eat Skittles.
"I couldn’t wait for 4th period."
"Me either!"
"I might skip out on the rest of the day, I don’t feel to good.."
"Well for the amount of sugar you just consumed, I’m sure you don’t"
"Or maybe the brutal kick in the ribs, we always ‘consume’ a fuckin ton of sugar."
"Truth..I might skip with you."
I threw a twizzler to him, "well if you really want to see me drink about 2 more cups of coffee and just laze in my bed, then be my guest sir James."
"Sir James, I like that! I would love to be your guest."
“Alright let’s blow this place.”
"Y’know, if there were guys here, I would totally take upon that offer."
I chucked another twizzler at him and laughed. God it both felt good and bad to laugh.
We arrived at my house and my aunt was home, she would understand, she always does. Ever since with my dad, she was the only one who believed me.
"Auntie B, I’m home. Rough half day..well I blew out early but I’d rather not talk about it."
I heard her call from another room.
"Okay sweetie pie. Just relax and when you want to talk, I’m here."
"Thanks Auntie B! Oh and can you not call me sweetie pie anymore? I’ll explain later.”
“Okay!"
"Hey Nay Nay!" James has always called my aunt ‘Nay Nay’. See James and I have known each other since 1st grade and whenever he came over to parties or my house before I moved with my aunt, my aunt was there anyways. So he’s always called her Nay Nay. For the record, my aunt’s name is Brittany. He always pronounced it ‘Brittnay’ then shortened it to ‘Nay Nay’
"Hey Jay Jay!"
Self-explanatory, James- Jay Jay.
James and I walked down to my room with a box of cookies and more coffee.
"Aww, come on let some light in the cave."
I gave him a glare and plopped on my bed. Before I knew, James was telling me something about his music class and I drifted off.
Sign up to rate and review this story