Categories > Original > Drama > Just Another Day

come with us?

by JustAnotherTMBFanFic 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-10-16 - Updated: 2011-10-16 - 519 words

0Unrated
the rest of the day had gone pretty well, you all got on with each other like your always with each other.

it was roughly 10 o'clock and you were now all at stefan and ashleys flat, everyone snuggled up with each other. you and stefan, kelly and ashley, dru and zoe, all watching a movie.
stefan unwrapped his arms from around you and stood up to go and make a phone call in the kitchen. he was in there for quite awhile and you were thinking of what he could be doing.
"ASHLEY! DRU! COME HERE NOW PLEASE!!" shouted a voice from the kitchen. dru and ashley stood up and wondered to see what stefan was shouting about.
you kelly and zoe all exchanged worried looks, not knowing what was going on.
"what do you think they're doing in there?" asked kelly with a worried tone to her voice. "i dont know, we'll just have to wait and see i suppose.." answered zoe.
a few moments later stefan, dru and ashley all walked back into the living room with an excited look on their faces. "kelly, (YN), zoe.." muttered ashley. "we were wondering if you you wanted to come to our gig?" all three of your faces lit up with happiness! "you will be allowed backstage with us whilst we get ready and set up.." "then you can watch whilst we perform" interrupted dru. "OMGOMGOMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" you grinned in excitement. your going to be backstage at a gig! (you've always wanted to go backstage, but you've never had the opportunity) "yeah, i just got off the phone with our manager asking if it was alright. then i called ashley and dru into the kitchen see if they agreed" you ran up and kissed stefan as a way of you saying thank you. "awwh jeez guys, get a room!" murmured dru whilst he hugged zoe. "says you dru" stefan shot back.
"sorry to be a party pooper and all, but guys we do have college tomorrow, and my mum will be wondering where i am." zoe said as she separated from dru with a sad look covering her face. "ohh shit me to" kelly added with the same expression as zoe. you realised you have to go home to, seeing as you also have college in the morning. stefan and ashley exchanged looks and grinned. "looks like you'll have to stay here for the night, as its getting late anyway" ashley said a bit to happily. "dru you're welcome to stay to if you want to?" dru nodded in agreement and left you all to decide whats happening. as much as you wanted to, you had no pyjamas or anything, and neither did zoe or kelly. "i guess you can borrow some of mine then.." stefan whispered to you with a cheeky sparkle in his eyes.
"so its settled. your all staying here tonight." but before you can answer, your being carried upstairs by stefan.


sorry this chapter was so short and shit, i really didnt know what to write about.. again sorry for it being so shit)
Sign up to rate and review this story