Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personal storys/ requests

Gia's story

by LoveLustAndPixieDust 1 review

Oneshot :3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-10-19 - Updated: 2011-10-19 - 964 words

0Unrated
Gia had been sat on her friend Gerard’s sofa for nearly an hour now as some guy continued to try and chat her up either he was really fucking wasted or really fucking dumb Gia didn’t know but what she did know was that she needed to use the bathroom now “Hey um, I Gotta”
She gestured towards the bathroom upstairs with a meek smile the boy grinned, “Yeah, yeah okay, I’ll be waiting for ya!”
Gia laughed getting up “Okay, just don’t hold your breath”
She pushed through the dancing bodies to the stairs and slipped past her friends Gerard and Frank who were currently joined at the mouth Gia had always had suspicions with those two “get a room!”
She called from the top of the stairs causing her friends to pull apart blushing Gia giggled backing into the bathroom and closing the door “Um occupied”
Came a familiar voice from behind her Gia shot round mouth ajar a blonde haired boy stood awkwardly zipping up his jeans “Oh God!”
Gia gasped and turned back around trying to open the door, it wouldn’t budge “Shit Bob did you never think of locking the door?”
Gia screamed pulling at the door manically “Did you ever think to knock?”
He yelled back “now get out get out get out get out!”
He moaned Gia whipped her head back around “I’m trying asshole!”
She kicked the door hurting her foot she sank to the ground grabbing her toe “Ow”
She groaned “Oh real productive ass wipe”
Bob complained “Mature Bob”
Gia’s voice was venom Bob stuck his tongue out as if you prove her point Gia laughed cynically and banged her head back against the door “Of all the people to be stuck in a bathroom with”
Bob half said to himself nocking down the toilet lid and sitting on it “Oh just what is you problem with me Bob Bryar?”
“None of your business”
Bob muttered looking away from the dark haired girl “So what I’m such a bitch you can’t even look at me?”
Gia asked tongue playing with her lip ring “Yeah something along those lines”
Bob replied still not looking in Gia’s direction Gia huffed and stood up banging on the door “Hello! Anyone the door’s stuck! Hello?”
She called her fists starting to hurt from hitting the door defeated she sank back to the floor a pout on her lips “Whatever happened to us Bob?”
She asked sadly in middle school they had been good friends always chatting and laughing but Bob had moved away for the first year of high school and when he came back he wanted nothing to do with Gia he frequently shouted nasty names in her direction and humiliated her whenever he could, and it wasn’t like Bob was any more popular than her in fact they should have been in the same friendship group but apparently that was impossible “Why do you even care? You’re so close to Gerard and Frank it’s hardly like you miss me”
Bob muttered still making a point of looking away from Gia “That’s not fair, you left I made new friends, you’re friends with Ray but I don’t complain”
Gia argued annoyance re-entering her voice “yeah well I’m not fucking Ray am I?”
Bob looked at Gia now as rage bubbled up inside of her “what’s that supposed to mean?”
She growled eyes narrowed and practically baring her teeth “nothing!”
Bob shouted putting up his hands defensively “They wouldn’t be good enough for you anyway, no one ever was”
Gia frowned confused “what?”
Bob huffed “it doesn’t matter”
Gia let a tear slide down her face “I just wanna be with the right guy, it’s not about being good enough, but there’s only ever been one guy”
Bob tipped his head back “Oh God don’t cry, please stop crying”
Gia sniffed wiping her eyes “I’m not crying”
She huffed but more tears leaked out Bob sighed “Jesus Christ I can’t believe I’m doing this”
He got up and sat by Gia wrapping an arm around her “I’d forgotten how emotional you got”
He said laughing a little “Bob?’
Gia asked looking up into Bob’s bright blue eyes “Hmm?”
He raised one eyebrow “why didn’t you ever ask me out?”
Bob laughed a little “I tried”
Gia frowned and Bob let out another little nervous laugh “Whenever I brought up dating you ran like the wind Gia nodded “I’m sorry about that”
Bob smiled “I know”
“I just, I mean I guess deep down I knew you liked me but I was always so scared you were gonna tell me you liked some other girl or that you were playing for the other team and Bob I don’t think I could have ever liked someone else if you told me that”
Gia had stopped crying now and was playing with the bottom of her t-shirt “I never liked any other girl, or guy for that matter”
Bob assured giving Gia a little squeeze Gia smiled “so how about when we get out, we go out some time?”
Bob asked suddenly very nervous though he had no reason to be as Gia ginned and nodded “I’d like that a lot”
Bob pulled her closer and kissed the top of her head “lets just hope we don’t have to wait to long”


A/N Hi Gia! So sorry this wasn’t very long I’m not overly pleased with it and I may come back to it in the future but let me know what you think
Sign up to rate and review this story