Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > To Death Do Us Part.

You'll Settle In

by circusfreak7 0 reviews

You'll be fine. .. .. Boy was I wrong...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-19 - Updated: 2011-10-19 - 345 words

0Unrated
~~~~~~~~~~RAY'S P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out of the yard, tears cascading down my cheeks. The cold stung my face as I walked down the streets to my own house. It was the house I lived in now, the house the funeral was taking place outside. I walked straight past the people dressed in black, past the roses and the toys and the cards people had left for him.
As I put my key into the lock of my front door, people pulled me back, trying to keep me in the funeral. I shook them off, twisted the door handle and stepped into the warmth of my own home.
Well, it was my home. When Bob lived in it with me. When I was with the person I loved. When I was me.
I pushed the door closed, and not waiting to hear the click, I trudged up the red plushy stairs to my room. Our room. As I stepped over the threshold, the smell of Bob filled my nostrils. I missed him so much.
I sat down on the bed as dust rose in the room, sunshine pouring through the gap in between the two curtains. I been in this room since Bob... Left. I'd been staying with Mikey ever since.
I lay on the bed as tears fell from my eyes, onto my face and then, onto the untouched sheets.
I have no idea how long I was sitting there. It felt like a lifetime. I turned and inhaled the sheets. It smelt of Bob's cigarettes. Oh God, I missed that smell. I rolled over again, settling my feet onto the carpetted floor. I opened the cupboard door and rustled around until my fingers clasped around the thing I had been searching for; A pill bottle.
I lifted it and pulled it shakily out of the cupboard. I walked over to the door, leaned my head against it and locked it. I turned around and slid my back down it, sitting against it on the floor.
I closed my eyes. And I remembered.
Sign up to rate and review this story