Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Danger Days:The Final Chapter

MUST READ THIS NOW!!!

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 2 reviews

Please, pretty, pretty please read this. If you do I`ll give you cookies and halloween sweets. Please?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-20 - Updated: 2011-10-20 - 294 words

0Unrated
Hey, I am so sorry it has been ages since I have updated this. I was planning on writing the next chapter and posting tonight, but I have to be up at seven tomorrow to go to an appointment thing in a town a forty minute drive away from where I live. I will try to update tomorrow afternoon/evening or the day after if I can’t then. Forgive me?
And I have a question. I am planning to write another killjoy story. I do not know when but I can’t get the idea out of my head. Would anyone who is in this story mind dreadfully if they were possibly mentioned in this new one? I am going to continue with this obviously, but in case I needed some extra killjoys, would you be up for it? Maybe I should tell you a little about the plot first?
So basically it starts off with this girl. A law student drop out who has always been a bit of a day dreamer. Always lost in her own world of stories, writing and magic, she begins to write. A whole new world is opened up to her and she becomes a bestselling author, writing about the killjoy world. But is that world real, or does it exist only in her dreams…and nightmares….
How does it sound? This is just a brief description of the idea I had. Obviously I will tweak it a bit and hopefully it won’t be too bad. Would anyone read it?
Anyways, if you are in this story and would like/dislike to be in this one (when and if I write it) could you please let me know?
Thanks, I`ll update soon. Sorry again
xoxodakota
Sign up to rate and review this story