Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And in my heart, I can’t contain it.

Chapter 6

by raytorosfro 3 reviews

Just read.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-22 - Updated: 2011-10-22 - 804 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Chapter 6
A/N I am truly sorry. My mum took my laptop away from me so I couldn’t update. Enjoy! And please R&R?
~Transmission Exploder. Xoxo

Gerard’s P.O.V

I woke up with someone’s arms around me. I was confused in my sleepy state. I opened my eyes to see that it was Frank. I smiled as I remembered the events of the past hours. I kissed the top of his head and his eyes fluttered open. He smiled at me and gently pecked my lips. ‘Hey.’ I whispered not really wanting to break the silence. ‘Hey.’ He replied. ‘We better start to get ready before the guys get here.’ I nodded and we both got up.
‘Do you mind if I take a shower?’
‘Uh sure there are spare towels in the bathroom. Did you need to... Uh... Borrow some clothes?’ He asked nervously.
‘Um. Yeah please.’ I smiled. His clothes probably won’t fit me though. I mean he is incredibly small.
Hot.
Cute.
Adorable.
Sweet.
Amazing.
Did I mention hot already?
‘Ok I will leave you some clothes on the bed you go get into the shower.’ He said pulling me away from my thoughts of him.
I made my way to the shower.

As I wrapped the towel around my waist Frank walked into the bathroom. ‘Shit sorry dude.’ He turned away and I chuckled. ‘It’s fine I’m decent.’ He turned back to me with a blush crawling over his face.
‘Sorry forgot you were in here.’ He giggled. I fucking love that giggle.
‘Sure you did.’ I winked at him. ‘You just wanted to see this sexy body of mine!’
He smirked at me. ‘As much as I do. That is not what happened.’
‘Oh really?’ I took a step towards him and leaned forward. I rested my hands on his hips. I nipped at his ear lobe and whispered in his ear ‘I’m going to get dressed now.’ I walked around him and out the room and heard him shout ‘you fucking tease!’
I chuckled and shouted back. ‘Don’t you know it baby.’
I walked into his room to find skinny jeans and a misfits t-shirt. No underwear though. Well I guess there won’t be any room for some with these jeans. I pulled the shirt over my head. Now for the jeans this may take a while.

It took me a good five minutes before I finally had the jeans on and done up. I heard the shower stop and a couple of minutes later Frank walked in with only a towel around his waist. ‘So I see you managed to get into the jeans.’ He chuckled.
‘Only just though.’ We stood there awkwardly.
‘Uh I better get dressed then.’
‘Oh shit sorry I will wait in the living room.’

Frank’s P.O.V

I got dressed and quickly made my way to the living room and jumped onto Gerard’s lap. We both started giggling uncontrollably.
Then I noticed the scars on Gerard’s arms.
‘Babe? Did you do this?’ I asked whilst tracing the scars gently.
‘Uh... Yeah.’ He sounded scared and he was looking away. I lifted his arm up and kissed every scar there. When I looked back to his face he was staring at me with a small smile and blushing. I couldn’t resist I pecked his lips. ‘I’ll get us both a jumper.’ I hopped off his lap and quickle got the jumpers and we put them on. We returned to the position that we were in. I went to press my lips to his again but I was interrupted by the doorbell. I pulled away and Gerard pouted.
‘I’ll be right back.’ I pecked his lips once again and went to answer the door.
‘Hey guys.’ Ray and Bob were at the door. I stepped to the side and let them in. I sat next to Gerard on one sofa whilst they sat on the other.
‘I wonder where Mikey and Zoe are.’ Ray thought out loud.

Zoe’s P.O.V

Mikey and I were walking to Franks house hand in hand. I wonder what the guys would think of our relationship. I hadn’t told Mikey what had happened last night. I knew he would find out sooner or later.
‘Shall we wait a while before we tell them?’ Mikey’s question interrupted my thoughts.
‘Sure I have a feeling a lot is going to happen tonight.’
He nodded. ‘So do I.’

A/N Oooh so two couples! This was a filler chapter I’m not to proud of it if I’m totally honest. I think the next one is better I think. I still need to type it up.
~Transmission Exploder. Xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story