Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Letter For Dad

August 7th

by princessofoyownworld 2 reviews

Letter three of seven

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-12 - Updated: 2006-06-13 - 339 words

1Original
Hey, Paige here! Here is the next letter, the plot picks up a bit.

*******************

Dear Miss Allie

It has come to our attention that you are not enrolled in a school for the coming year. I would personally like to invite you to attended new Olympia high school. We have accommodations ready for you. If you choose to attend this fine high school you will be living with six other students.

Also if you choose to attend new Olympia high school we will pay for all of your expenses, and give you a seven thousand dollar free spending money a month. We are sure that you will get along with the students that you will be living with if you attend new Olympia high school.
As a closing message we would like mention that our high school has the highest standards in the country. And we have the top teachers in the country.

Yours truly,
Jay

P.S I knew your dad very well and am very sad to hear of his death. He went to this school when he was your age. I was in his class.

*******************

Dear Dad

I got a letter from your old high school today. They want me to attended. I don't know why, they are the top school in the country. And I , well lets just say that I don't have the greatest grades, just like you.

The principal said that he knew you. His name sounds familiar. Jay, yes I have defiantly heard you talk about a Jay before. You said he was the leader of your high school group of friends.

I think I am going to do it. I think that I am going to attend new Olympia high school.

Well, I have to go. The next time I write I will be writing from new Olympia high school! That is if grandma lets me, but hey when they are willing to pay for all of my expenses who could refuse?

Love, Allie

************ ********

Hope you liked that. Please R+R.
Sign up to rate and review this story