Categories > Original > Erotica > Beneficial

Boomerang Lady

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

"I swear she's like a boomerang. You throw her away but she keeps coming back. When you do it the first few times it's amusing watching it and wondering why it comes back but after a while you wann...

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-10-23 - Updated: 2011-10-24 - 175 words - Complete

0Unrated
Krist drew his hand back and punched Dave in the crotch. Dave's eyes rolled to the back of his head and he tried to scream but couldn't. I grimaced in sympathy before helping Dave up off the floor. "That's what you get for fucking with me while I'm sleeping!" Krist said proudly. I laughed. "Get some clothes on, we're gonna go get some breakfast." I said giving Dave a gentle sympathetic pat on the shoulder. "I'm not going. I have to do some... things." Krist said. "What you gonna buy HBO porn and jack off?" Dave said still recovering from his blow to the tenders. "No." I have to call my mom." He said looking at the floor, "I miss her." Dave stood up, "Momma's boy. Quit being a pussy." He sneered. Krist hurled a pillow at him. "Fine. We'll be back later." I said heading to the door, Dave followed. "There's a waffle house just up the road do you wanna walk?" Dave asked. "Yeah sure." I said and we started on our way.
Sign up to rate and review this story