Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Dirty Little Secret...

Get Your Finger On The Trigger

by yorgismorgi 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-10-23 - Updated: 2011-10-24 - 452 words

0Unrated
I was scared. I didn't know where I was going or what was going to happen to me, and worst of all I was worried about Mikey. There is no way he is able to take care of himself! What if he makes toast and sticks a fork in the toaster like last time when I had gone across the street to complain to the neighbors about their dog barking every hour of the night?

I looked at Frank's speedometer. He was going 60 mph, I'm pretty sure the speed limit was around 35...oh well. Frank's phone began to ring. He answered it. "Hello?....yes....I'm just turning the corner now, chill.....yeah I saw it in his pocket. Do you think I'm that stupid, Bob? That's the reason we're doing this....got it, bye." What was he talking about? Before I had a chance to get deeper in thought, he turned the corner he was talking about on the phone and pulled into a neighborhood complex called "Lake Trails". Little did I know that turn of a corner would be the worst turn of my life.

As he drove through the complex I looked at the rows of houses. All the houses were painted a beige color with a flower bed under the front windowsill. We pulled into a house with a silver BMW parked outside. A man who looked no more than in his mid 20s with blonde hair and blue eyes walked out the front door. "Successful?" He said, with a concerned expression. Frank rolled down the window and then stepped out the car. "Yeah Bob, come help me." Frank said.

Bob dragged me legs first out the car, leaving me to hit my head and get knocked out on the concrete driveway. Then everything went pitch black. "BOB YOU IDIOT WE'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO KILL HIM!!!" Frank shouted. "Oh dang it, ummm...oops??" Bob said. Frank rolled his eyes and dragged me inside as Bob followed behind.

1:00 AM
I regained my consciousness. All I remember was being dragged out the car and then hitting my head on the concrete. I opened my eyes. I was in a room lying on a bed with some stairs to my left leading up. I guess that meant I was in the basement! There was a mini fridge, a window, and a bedside table to my right with a digital clock on it.

I looked at the clock. 1:00 AM. I wanted to get to the fridge and hopefully eat something, but I was still tied up and I was losing my circulation. I was falling asleep when I heard the definite click of a gun being readied outside the door above the stairs.
Sign up to rate and review this story