Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > So much for my happy ending....

Decisions to be made...

by Chloeee_xx 3 reviews

Gerard is at the hospital,,

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-10-25 - Updated: 2011-10-25 - 911 words

0Unrated
Me and Dylan sat under the tree for a while in silence, it wasn’t an awkward silence, for once I didn't have an awkward moment with someone. I looked around at the surroundings but nothing came to my head to talk about.
‘Would you like to go to the hospital?’ I looked at him; he didn’t move his head he was looking straight ahead. I nodded at him, I wasn’t sure if he saw it or not.
‘Yeah that’d be nice to see him.’ Dylan pulled himself off of the ground brushing the dirt from his trousers. He held out a hand for me to take, I took hold of his hand and pulled myself up. Dylan walked off over to the parking lot, he pulled open the car door and sat in the drivers seat, I opened the opposite car door and climbed in. I pulled the seat belt across and slid out my phone from my front left pocket. I flipped it open and text Mikey Meet me at the hospital. G x
We were about 10 minutes away from the hospital and all I could think about how cold I was. I think Dylan had seen me shivering, because he had turned the heating on. The warmth was nice; it came out from the vent straight to my body. As soon as I was getting warm we had stopped.
‘Good luck Gee—Gerard’ I looked at him and smiled, he called me Gee, I looked out of my window and saw the rain slide down the window.
‘Would you like you come with me?’ It was a crazy idea, but I owed it to him he did drive me all the way here.
‘No, I err I got to get back to school.. ’ I nodded; I picked up my bag from the car floor and pulled up my hood. I grabbed on to the door handle and pulled it open. The rain hit my face, as I ran in through the two glass double doors. I ran straight to the reception desk.
‘Erm Frank Iero?’ The woman at the desk looked up at me, a little startled.
‘Who are you?’ She looked a little pissed with me seeing I disturbed her coffee time, but then again who wouldn't?
‘Gerard Way, Boy—Best Friend.’ She raised one of her fake drawn on eyebrows at me.
‘Room 169, fifth floor.’ I nodded at her and ran for the nearest elevator. I ignored the other people in the elevator and pressed 5 on the button list. When I eventually got to the floor Frank’s room was the 3rd one I found. I looked through the small rectangle window and saw him lying there, in white. His clothes were white and so were the bed sheets. I slowly wrapped my hand around the small cold metal handle and pushed it down, the door opened slowly and creaked a little.
I walked over to his bed and held his hand. His face was pale and white, I hated seeing him the way he was. I felt like it was myself, I sat down on the chair besides his bed, still not letting go of his hand.
‘Frank, I love you, you can’t leave like this. You can’t leave me! I miss you, If you can hear me, do something? How did everyone know about you and not me? I’m the one with premonitions!!’ A tear rolled out of my left eye, my head swung around when I heard the door creak open, it was Mikey and a woman dressed in white, she was holding a clipboard.
‘Hello Gerard? My name is Sue, I’m Frank’s nurse, He is very badly injured, he was stabbed in various areas and had quite a hard knock to the head.’

Frank’s P.O.V

The thing is I could hear Gerard, and I wanted to wake up and say I loved him too, but the thing is I don’t think I can!
I didn’t have a clue where the hell I was, all I knew the room I was in was completely white, and I couldn’t see the floor under my knees, it was filled with a cloudy smoke, in the distance I saw a figure, I walked over to it. It was a girl long blonde hair and blue eyes.
‘Hello Frank, I’m Sally. I’m here to help you make your decisions. Some may say I’m an angel.’ I gazed at her, confusingly. She looked familiar.
‘I just want to go back and be with Gerard!’ Sally looked at me and smiled.
‘It can be that simple, follow me and you’ll see.’ I followed Sally to a wall with two doors, above the two doors was a sign one saying Life and the other saying Death.
‘You just need to choose which one you want.’ I looked at both signs and thought for a while. If I choose death then, it’ll kill Gerard and me too. If I choose Life then everything will go back to normal, I’ll get shit everyday. I looked back at Sally then back at the two doors, I nodded and sighed.
‘Okay I know what my decision is’ Sally looked at me with a smile spread across her pale face. She nodded and held out her arm to lead the direction to the two doors.
Sign up to rate and review this story