Categories > Anime/Manga > Loveless > My Summer-Stefan Abingdon Fan Fiction

Winter returns like a familliar friend

by aliceaitken 0 reviews

The last season..stefan shall explain soon

Category: Loveless - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kio - Published: 2011-10-26 - Updated: 2011-10-26 - 352 words

0Unrated
Winter returned like a familiar friend. It made us return to the honeymoon period again, reminiscing over almost one whole year together. At the beginning of December, we decided to return to “our” bench, and with the snowflakes on the ground and the duck pond frozen over, we both felt a sense of déjà-vu. The sadness was slowly creeping over us though, as we were only a few weeks away from the year that was going to separate us due to different career paths at different universities. So to attempt to brighten the mood, I decided to do something that took a lot of courage.

We were on “our” bench, with my hand covering the metal plate as always, you still didn’t know it existed or what sacred words were engraved upon it, I was always waiting for the right moment to show you. That moment seemed right.

“Sophia?” I asked cautiously.

“Yes?” you replied with a sigh of sadness, obviously thinking about the year ahead.

“I have wanted to show you something for a long time and well right now just seems like the right time. I have been reminded of the day we met by lots of little things today, and this is one of them.”

I moved my hand away from the plate and let it shine it its full glory. I studied your facial expression as you read it and could tell by the crease between your eyebrows you were confused, so I explained. I informed you on how I had discovered it just before we met, how I knew it was fate as soon you told me you’re name, and how I had been determined to make you fall in love with me. You were speechless for a moment as a single tear made its journey down your cheek, accompanied by a smile. You then spoke words I’ll never forget.

“Well you certainly achieved your goal. I have now fallen in love with you even more, I still don’t know how you do it Stefan, but please don’t stop it.
Sign up to rate and review this story