Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The youngest of the bunch.

I'm tired of you

by xxPanicFanxx 1 review

"I always needed someone to protect me." I said looking at my feet.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-10-27 - Updated: 2011-10-28 - 516 words

0Unrated
"That's ok." I said. "It's not like no one's ever looked at me funny because of it."
"Hey you wanna know a secret?" Frank said leaning towards me.
"Sure." It came out more like a question than an answer.
"I'm glad you're my friend and I think you're really pretty." He smiled at me. I could feel the heat coming off of my cheeks so I looked down at my feet.
"Thanks." I smiled and looked back up at him. He put his hands on my face. "Uhm, what are you doing?" I said pulling his hands away.
"Well my hands are freezing and your face looked really warm." He said smiling and I smiled back. "I'm sorry I'm really random."
"That's a good thing." I laughed. I felt a buzzing in my pocket.
Quit being so dramatic and get home now so we can talk about this Maxx
"Fuck you!" I screamed at my phone. Frank just kind of stared at me. "Sorry it's my brother." I said texting him back.
I'm not being dramatic I'm being realistic and and if you don't like it then screw off. There's nothing more to talk about bye Alexoxo
Alexis Sage Rae get your ass home right now Maxx
Or what? Alexoxo
I'll call the police Maxx
Do it fuckwad I fucking dare you... Alexoxo
It was obvious I was pissed off. I think Frank could tell because he looked kind of scared.
"You shouldn't be scared when I'm mad, Frank. I can't hurt anything." I said looking at him. "I've always needed someone to protect me." I said looking at my feet.
"I'll protect you." He smiled and I couldn't help but smile too. Damn his smile it's infectious.
"Okay." I hugged him. "You're really warm," I said laughing after he let go. "and I'm freezing."
"Here," He said handing me his jacket. "wear this." I took it from him and smiled.
"Thanks." It was a really big jacket and I didn't even fit in it at all. "It's really big." I smiled. "And it smells like you." I smiled even bigger and so did he.
The walk to the house was kind of boring. We didn't talk much, well I didn't talk but he did. He told me all about his family and his best friend, Gerard, and Gerard's brother Mikey. He also told me about some other guy named Ryan Ross I think. I honestly wasn't paying much attetnion to him. I was too focused on my brother and what he was going to say.
When we got to the house I handed Frank his shirt and he handed it back to me. I looked at him confused and he smiled.
"Keep it." He said handing it back.
"Thanks." I smiled and he kissed me on the cheek. Now to go face my very pissed off brother.

sorry its really boring i just need some kind of filler. also ther is also going to be characters that come into the story from time to time like FOB, MCR, and TAI so yay! r&r please!
Sign up to rate and review this story