Categories > Original > Humor > Dave: My Keeper of Secrets

He Was Born Sensless and Scentless

by NirvanaCobain

They finaly give eachother what had been nagging at the backs of their brains.

Category: Humor - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-10-28 - Updated: 2011-10-28 - 199 words - Complete

?Blocked
I ran my hands up and down his bare back, exploring his soft skin. He pryed my mouth open with his tongue and explored inside. I moaned and sucked hungrily on his tongue. He pulled away and sat up, then pulled my shirt off and kissed me again, "Well your deffinitly a hot kisser. Now let's see if she was right about you being a hot fuck." He said kissing my neck. Slowly he kissed his way down my stomach when he got to my jeans he looked up at me waiting for me to give my approval. I reached down to touch his face and nodded. He unbuttoned my jeans, "So no underwear, huh?" He asked as he kissed at my erection. "No." I choked out, "I didn't have time." He took me in his mouth and down his throat. "Dave!" I screamed. He chuckled and continued to suck me off. I felt my orgasm build, "I'm coming!" I cried out. I exploded in his mouth and he swallowed my hot sticky fluids. He pulled me out of his mouth and tucked my subsiding erection back into my jeans, "That was hot." He purred and kissed me again.
Sign up to rate and review this story