Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Vampires with never hurt you.

by ShutTheFuckUp 0 reviews

Gerard tell Mikey to leave the vampire clan to save his humanity, or whats left of it. I suck at summary's, FIRST FIC xD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-10-28 - Updated: 2011-10-29 - 940 words

0Unrated
Oh hi der guy so this is my first fic 'Vampires will never hurt you.' I hope you like it please rate and review and tell me where you would like this story to go xD and i will update as fast as i can but i procrastinate and i have school and stuff, so my school work will come first but you guys are a very close second. Any who ENJOYY!!!


The cold night wind brushed against my equally cold cheeks. My raven black hair partly covered my face; I was like a ghost in the dead of night, my feet hardly making a sound as I walked over the crispy leaves on the forest floor.

I was almost with the rest of the group, the rest of the vampires; I could see the warm glow of the dying fire as I entered the clearing.
We had set up a camp in the middle of Delaware State Forest.
"Gerard is that you?" Mikey called, squinted behind his glasses.
"No, it’s the fucking tooth fairy! Who the fuck do you think it is?" Sammy and Ray fell off the rocks they were sat on in laughter.
"Come on guys it wasn't that funny!" Mikey said as he threw a small rock at the pair of them.
Next thing I saw was Mikey being held up by the throat against a tree by Ray.
"What the hell is going on here!?" Emma yelled as she gracefully made her way from her make-shift tent, her long blonde hair was curled in little ringlets that framed her face.
Ray dropped Mikey instantly.
"Oh look who it is boys, Mrs all-high-an-mighty speaking with us, the commoners!" Sammy exclaimed, Em and Sam never got on I never knew why and they wouldn't tell anyone why they didn't like each other. It wasn't my business so I left it.
"Oh Samantha, what am I going to do with you?" Emma said. Sammy's eyes grew big and turned a dark red, she started to make her way over to Emma she hated being called ‘Samantha’, luckily Ray pulled her back so she didn't attack her. Sammy had short red hair with black streaks in.
I cleared my throat, Emma looked over at me.
"Yes Gerard what is it?" She asked, her eyes a sort of golden colour.
I took a deep breath.
"Right, so you know we haven't eaten a proper meal in quite a few weeks?"
"What do you mean? We’ve had blood bags to keep us going."
"Yes I know but that’s not what I meant," I turned around, "Bob come here please." I turned back around to face the group when a young teenager stood next to me, his blonde hair looked slightly ginger in the embers of the fire, his blue eyes glisten in the moonlight.
"Everyone this is Bob Bryar, now Bob here wants to be a vampire don't you lad?" He nodded.
"So I thought I'd bring him here." Emma smiled at me and nodded.
"Yes of course now let’s see, Bob please come forward. I want a word if that’s okay with you?" He nodded again and did as she asked.
I tugged at Mikey’s arm and slowly pulled him out of the clearing where everyone could not see.
"Mike's?" I said when I knew we were far enough away from the group so they could not listen in to what we were saying.
"Yeah? What is it Gerard?"
"Are you okay, you seem... distant?"
"Oh urm yeah I guess I have, sorry." I smiled.
"Mikes I want you to do something for me? Something important"
"Anything, what is it? Is there something wrong?"
I sighed; I was going to regret this.
"I want you to leave the group."
"W-w-what?" He stuttered
"It's not that I don't want you here, it’s just," I paused for a second, "You could do better than this, from killing innocent people; you have the willpower to live with the humans and not endanger them."
"I don't want leave, I don't want to leave you. You're the last person I have left in this whole world and I don't want to lose you." I could see tears in his perfect hazel eyes.
"Mikey listen I want you to find a house and buy it, somewhere close like new jersey so one day, hopefully, I will find you and we can live as normal lives as we can.” I was crying at this point, Mikes was right we only had each other now and we had done for the last 300 years or so. I stood by my decision. I hugged Mikey for the last time I whispered ‘I love you’ in his ear as we hugged and he replied ‘I love you too Gee’ before he disappeared into the night. He was gone, my baby brother was gone. I wondered back to the group when Emma ripped Bobs throat out and started to drink his blood, His lifeless body fell to the floor with a thud. Bob’s blue eyes that where once full of life and hope where now like glass. The rich smell of fresh blood and pine trees filled my nose, I could feel my eyes turning red as I jumped on Bobs chest and sucked his vanes completely dry of blood, I was so glad the Mikey wasn’t here to see his brother like this, a monster, a vampire.

So what did you guys think?? Was it good? Idk don't forget to R&R please it would really help, thanks Ruby Explosion xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story