Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Tour Dates and Halloween

by PineappleExpress 1 review

So excited. Can't even describe it. MSI, Halloween, Frankie. Enough said.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2011-10-30 - Updated: 2011-10-31 - 266 words

0Unrated
Okay, so I'm not sure how many of you know this yet or not but... Mindless Self Indulgence IS GOING BACK ON TOUR AND I AM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THAT!!! They are going to play a whole bunch of new crap, and I hope they play near me because I would pay for that show in an instant! They said that the tour dates would be available tomorrow for anyone who cares as much as I do... Well I hope that everyone is as excited as I am and because tomorrow is Halloween which means... IT'S FRANKIE'S BIRTHDAY!! My friend (AlbinoBlackSheep)and I are going as Revenge Era Gerard and Frankie. Of course, I get the honor of being Frankie.... It's going to be so funny when no one knows who we are and they ask us what were being.
"So what are you two dressed up as?"
And our responses being,
"WHAT AREN'T YOU BEING!"
Pissing people off in my neighborhood is always the best! Of course though if you don't know who My Chemical Romance is, you might need to be checked out by a doctor to see if your high or some crazy fucked up thing like that...
So bottom line is, Happy Halloween Everyone! (DON'T LET THE PEOPLE IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD'S NOT KNOW WHO MY CHEM IS!), HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANKIE! YOUR 30 AND STILL ARE AS BEAUTIFUL AS EVER!, and I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE MINDLESS SELF INDULGENCE TOUR DATES! I AM FREAKING OUT OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Sydney (The one who can not calm down at this very moment and is very excited!!!)
Sign up to rate and review this story