Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In between (Frerard and Frikey)

He does

by Getard 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-11-01 - Updated: 2011-11-02 - 297 words

1Hot
Franks Pov

It was a day later and our door bell rang I answered it to see Gerard standing there."Ummm can I talk to you in private in your room?"He asked me as I looked at my mom and she was shaking her head yes."Yeah sure you can come inside."I told him as we ran up the stairs and into my room.

"Okay Frank I cant keep it in any more. Frank I I love you."He said as he looked at me and leaned forward and started to kiss me then he asked me if we could go.

I said yes and he pulled down my pants ever so slowly and then I could hear him unzipping his pants. Then I felt it,it went inside of me and I let out a sigh of relief.

I started to scream for gerard to go faster and faster and faster. He was going his fastest and then somebody was knocking on my door.

{Oh no my mom}I thought and she said."Frankie what are you doing honey.""Nothi-ng"I told her and she opened the door just to see me sitting in my boxers on my bed and Gerard in the same. She cupped her hands over her mouth and ran down stair.

"Uuummmm Frankie I think I should go."Gerard told me as he pulled up his pants and put on his shoes. Then he left and I could hear my parents arguing.

{Dear Diary,

Today was complicated my mom just found out I'm gay my dad did too. Gerard and I had sex in my room. I am no longer a vergin and I am now confused.

Love,Frankie}


Please R&R I will be very thankful if you do
Sign up to rate and review this story