Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

This Is How We Like To Do It On The Murder Scene

by MCRmySoldier6 7 reviews

Long title, I know... Anyway, The Hell Bringers is a band from East Boston, composed of misfits who just want to prove themselves... But they get so much more. /Auditions!!/

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-01 - Updated: 2011-11-02 - 891 words

1Original
Colby's POV
"C'mon Colby! Get up!" I heard my mom call from down the stairs, I blinked open my sleep filled eyes, stumbled to my feet, and looked around. A small beam of light flooded in from one of the two small basement windows onto the concrete floor, and the air was chilly, making my bed all of a sudden seem much more comfortable. I walked over to my dresser, pulled out my white tee and a pair of black skinnies. I slipped into those and began working on taming my bedhead. "Aw, shit!" I swore under my breath, realizing I hadn't done last night Homework. Oh, well. I'll just ask Melanie for it. Mel always did the homework and always let me copy it onto mine last minute. She would roll her eyes and look at me. Then she would say, "You can't do this your whole life..." then would hand me a notebook that would correspond with the subject I was begging for. I glanced at the my alarm clock, and found out my mom woke me up 20 minutes early. I stuffed my books and things back into my backpack, slung it over my shoulder, and headed up the stairs. "Good morning!" my mom said, handing me my lunch box. I didn't trust the cafeteria food. "Hey." I replied, not pleased I was woken up early. "Hey, mom? Is it okay if I hang over at Tanner's place this afternoon?" "Of course, Hon!" I smiled and gave her a hug before heading out the door. Hey, meet me at the corner. I sent to my five friends, or bandmates if you will, which included Jero, our guitar player, Tanner Evans, our rythm guitarist, Melanie Cholley, the bassist, Tierney Sullivan, the drummer, and Lexie Hall, our keyboardist. Almost ten seconds after I hit send, my phone buzzed with a reply from Mel, Someone's up early this morning. And on my way. I sent her a quick smiley face, squeezed my phone into my pocket, and pulled out my iPod original, and began playing our #1 inspiration, My Chemical Romance's I'm Not Okay (I promise). I observed the trees around me, which were beginning to finally turn green, showing us hope that summer was in fact coming. I thought of our band, "The Hell Bringers"  we had some covers of our favorite songs up on YouTube, as well as a few original songs we came up with. I had even made a facebook page for the band, we had over 300 likes last time I checked, but that did nothing for our rep at school. We were considered 'Those emo kids' and they would usually follow our name with lobbing something at one of our heads. Tanner would usually try to rip the persons throat out, but of course, we all stopped her. I felt my phone buzz against my leg. I pulled it out and saw that Tanner texted back. Kay, dude, what are you doing up so early? Jk I laughed and replied with 'Mom.' I reached the stop sign on the corner and saw Mel already standing there. How is that girl always ontop of things? I thought as I pulled out an earbud. She reached into her back pack and handed me all four subject notebooks. "How did you know?" "It's a Tuesday... I know you!" she smiled. I took the notebooks and held them to my side. Jero then walked into sight from behind some bushes that blocked our view of his street. He smiled and jogged over to us awkwardly. He was tall for his age, and had long legs. Mel on the other hand was quite small, and almost dangerously skinny. Once he reached us, he smiled and said; "So what are we doing today?" I looked at Mel, who replied cooly; "Well maybe we could do 'Never Again' and 'Woe To The Republic'." "Okay, one thing Mel, how do you do it/?" I said. "Do what?" she said with one of her eyebrows raised. "You do /all the homework, babysit, that job at Barnes&Noble, and the band!" I replied. She thought for a moment then said; "I guess I manage my time well!". Then Tierney, Tanner, and Lexie came walking up, talking to each other. "But dude, Catwoman is evil, and Batman is good, they can never be in love!" Tanner began ranting. I laughed at her, and when they all reached us, Tanner spoke first. "Okay my place tonight." "But we have to be finished up by 6:15, I have to be at work early." Mel continued. "And we're doing Never, and Woe." I added, they all nodded, and we began to walk down the street toward the school. East Boston High was our own living hell. We were the only ones who could take music seriously, and we were always getting picked on, shoved into things, and a couple of times they would just down right tackle us. Last time the just about broke my nose. And just last week we found Jero in a locker. We all stopped at the door, and I pushed the heavy metal door open, to a whole new world of chaos.

So... Did you like it?!? I really hope you did! It'll be about the third or fourth chapter when MCR comes in, so STAY TUNED!!  
Sign up to rate and review this story