Categories > Original > Romance

That Special Evening

by Mistaken-Vampire 0 reviews

Even without mentioning a name you can think of that one person.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-11-02 - Updated: 2011-11-02 - 264 words - Complete

0Unrated
When she got a chance to look down she did and all she could see was his sparkly blue eyes raging with passion. She felt that passion pulsating through her with every thrust that he gave. He did his gleaming smile which soon turned into a pant as he was using all of his energy up on her. She was getting more and more exhausted but longed to carry on with him. Just the feel of his arms getting progressively tighter around her arms, then leading up to her shoulders, finally pulling her closer towards him. With all the energy that had been expelled between them they finally gave in and she lay on top of him feeling their heart beats that were racing at the beginning slowly calm down and go into the same rhythm almost as if they could have been the same person. She fell to his side and lay there stroking his chest feeling his heart beat and then lay her head on the top of his muscly arm. Rolling onto her other side she curled up with her back to him playing with his fingers and ravelling them together as he shifted slightly so he could pull the covers up and bit and put his other arm over her stroking her arm leading down to her hand which left his muscly bicep and triceps flexing and relaxing against the side of her rib cage. She knew at that moment that he truly loved her whom she did in return and that this was how it was meant to be.
Sign up to rate and review this story