Categories > Anime/Manga > Loveless > My Summer-Stefan Abingdon Fan Fiction

The Tragic Truth

by aliceaitken 0 reviews

Stefan finally explains.

Category: Loveless - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kio - Published: 2011-11-02 - Updated: 2011-11-02 - 277 words

0Unrated
As you can probably guess, my eyes are catching up with Niagara Falls, the amount of water they are producing. They are happy tears and heartbroken droplets as well as rain drops, but I’m home, so have completed my physical journey and have almost completed my emotional journey as well. Our beautiful fairy tale is about to come to a close so don’t drift away quite yet, stay with me. I am now going to explain.

What you have just heard Sophia, is what I did when I found out about the accident.

It was a year that day that we met and I had went over to your house to surprise you, as I hadn’t got the chance to spend Christmas day with you. I then got informed of your… death. I didn’t know how to react or what to do with myself so decided to reminisce over the amazing year you gifted me with whilst walking four miles. As I got to our last moments together I decided I would tell you all of what I had been thinking when I got the opportunity. That opportunity was just given to me.

So I am now here at your graveside and have just told you the story of us, so that you never forget me. I will never forget you Sophia, there is no chance of that. Although I have decided, I am not going to cry because it ended (I’ve done enough of that already), I’m going to smile because it happened.

Remember, you got your wish though; you’re first love ended up being you’re only love.
Sign up to rate and review this story