Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Shhh, It'll be alright.

by CaptainMax 3 reviews

Frerard one-shot. Frank is upset and Gerard tries to calm him down. Sorry for the terrible summary!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-11-03 - Updated: 2011-11-03 - 775 words - Complete

1Ambiance
A/N: This is my very first frerard, so sorry if it's bad.
-Gerard's POV-

New Jersey sucks. I thought as a shiver ran through my body. It's only September and its already freezing.
I wrapped my hoodie tighter around me and quickened my pace. I could see Frank's house from here. I smiled at the thought of seeing Frank.

I practically skipped up the driveway and rang the doorbell. I could hear footsteps approaching the door. The door flew open.
"Hi Ms Iero, is Frank here?" I asked politely.
She scowled at me. "He's in his room." She said before turning around and marching off towards the kitchen.
What the hell!? I thought to myself. I just shrugged it off and made my way up the stairs.

As I approached Franks room I could hear faint crying coming from inside. I opened the door slowly and stepped inside.
Frank was sitting on the his bed, with his back against the wall, burying his face in his knees. His body was shaking with every sob. It was a heartbreaking sight.

He didn't notice me watching him. "Frankie?" I whispered, "What's wrong?"
He jumped slightly, wiped his eyes quickly and sniffled. "Nothing, I'm okay." he lied. His usually beautiful hazel eyes were all puffy and swolen, and his face was stained with tears.
I walked over and sat on the bed beside him. I wrapped my arm around him to comfort him. "You and I both know that's not true. C'mon Frankie, what's up?" I said softly, looking him in the eyes.
He mumbled something incoherent and picked at the loose threads on the knees of his jeans as another tear escaped his eye.
I wiped wiped it away with my thumb and got him to look me in the eyes. "What happened?" I asked again.

He took a shaky breath and said: "I'm gay, Gerard. I told my mom I'm gay and now she hates me!" he started sobbing again, burying his head in my shoulder, I could feel the warm tears soak through my old hoodie.

WHAT!? I thought to myself.
I put my arms around him and rubbed his back, trying to comfort him. He was now shaking violently. I felt a touch of jealousy for whoever Frank was gay for.
"Shhh... She doesn't hate you, It'll be okay. shhh..." I whispered into is ear, rocking him back and forth, trying to calm him as he continued to cry onto my shoulder. This is what Frank did to me any time I was upset.
It's Ronnie, I just know it! I thought to myself. Ronnie Radke, the school rebel, he was fairly good looking and all the girls had a crush on him, but he's nothing compared to Frank.
"Shhh... It's okay, shhh..." I hoped to god Frank didn't fall for Ronnie, He'd only get hurt. He was my Frankie, I loved him.
I didn't know what to do, so I kissed his temple and sang to him.

*"Shadows fall on yesterday,
Its like time just slips away.
I'm nothing, darkness follows me.
The dawning never shows its head,
I'm left dying here instead.
With nothing, a lock without a key."*

I hoped this would work, I don't know what I would do if my Frankie web off with someone else, I would be heartbroken. I combed my fingers through his hair and continued to sing.

*"Like the brightest star you shine through.
Frankie baby, you make me feel so alive,
I've got purpose once again,"*

I was so caught up in my own thoughts that I didn't notice that Frank had completely stopped crying. He was still snuggled up close, resting his head on my chest, listening to me sing.

*"If looks could kill you'd be the one
that takes my world and makes me numb.
I'm nothing, without you I can't breathe.
And as the sunlight burns the sky,
I see through my obsessive eyes.
I'm nothing, without you I can't see."*

I finally looked down to check on Frank. He had an adorable smile plastered across his flawless face.
"You okay now?" I asked quietly, twirling the soft black hair on the back of his head around my fingers.
"Yeah much better." He said happily as he took my hand in his and laced our fingers together. He looked up at me. I leaned down and placed a short sweet kiss on his soft pink lips.

"I love you Frank Iero."

"I love you too, Gerard Way."

A/N2: Sooo? What did you think!? :D I hope it wasn't that bad!
R&R? You would own me forever -wiggles eyebrows- :3
Sign up to rate and review this story