Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ain't no rest for the wicked

Chapter 17 We Really Need A Better Security System

by akeala1089 5 reviews

There is a mystery man...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-11-04 - Updated: 2011-11-05 - 1050 words - Complete

1Exciting
Frankie's P.O.V.
There's a mysterious man standing in the kitchen doorway. Gee looks conflicted, and won't look at the man. Mikey looks unpleasantly surprised, angry even.
The man is tall, with straight yellow-cream blond hair with single curls at the end (somewhere around his chin). He has on dark black-like, flat black- sunglasses, a very reasonable tan, a button nose similar to Gee's, full lips and decent mix of a sharp/curved chin.
He wears a worn black leather jacket over a gray shirt and fingerless brown half-hand gloves. He has a silver chain around his neck, and at the end of it is a deep, pale yellow bloodstone. He's got on a nice black studded belt, holding up black skinnies, and (you guesses it) black engineer boots that are obviously well worn. He seems to be a very attractive person.
Gee's head slowly turns to face the man, his eyes scared and I don't understand why. Who is this man? I can't tell if he works for the Council or not. He has their emblem on the shoulder of his jacket, but his attire is not that of the Council or Arlireum, and he doesn't quite hold himself like the previous attackers have. This man seems at ease, he is smirking, not excited or fearful or as righteous as the others. No, this man is much more mysteriously at ease. This man is all confidence. But confident about what? He hasn't attacked us yet.
Gee finally looks at the man, and his eyes widen to an almost impossible extent. He freezes, doesn't move, doesn't breathe. (Not that he has to)
"Gee? Are you okay?" I ask. He doesn't respond. He just starts shaking.
"You're dead." Mikey says, shaking his head at the man.
"Ah...But you never saw me die, did you? You merely saw me dragged off to the torture chambers." The man responds easily.
"Why are you here, then?" Mikey spits, looking incredibly angry. Jeez, who is this man and what the fuck did he do?
"Ah, that. The Council wanted me to stop by. They thought you might not kill me." He says, chuckling. I am so confused.
"Why wouldn't we kill you? You had us believe you were dead for the last 100 years. And the it turns out you just left!" Mikey yells, but he's still trying to hold back some of his rage.
"I made my choice. Leave or die. I just did the logical thing." The man says nonchalantly, surveying the kitchen from behind his glasses.
"YOU FUCKER! YOU LEFT GERARD HANGING! DIDN'T EVEN SAY GOODBYE! NOT A NOTE, NOTHING, WE THOUGHT YOU WERE FUCKING DEAD! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY BRAIN IMPLANT INDUCED HEADACHES GERARD HAS HAD BECAUSE OF YOU? DO YOU?" Mikey yells at the man.
"Nope, I don't. Besides, what was I supposed to say?" The man asks.
"I Don't Love You." Gee says quietly.
The man looks at Gee, startled. "That's the name of a song I taught you, isn't it?" He asks. Wait, he couldn't be...
Gerard nods. Then shakily, he begins to softly sing.
"Well, when you go
Don't ever think I'll make you try to stay
And maybe when you get back
I'll be off to find another way

And after all this time that you still owe
You're still a good-for-nothing I don't know
So take your gloves and get out
Better get out while you can

When you go would you even to say
"I don't love you like I did yesterday"?

Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired from all the needless beating
But baby when they knock you down and out
It's where you oughta stay

Well after all the blood that you still owe
Another dollar's just another blow
So fix your eyes and get up
Better get up while you can

When you go would you have the guts to say
"I don't love you like I did yesterday"?" He finishes, crying adn shaking all over. I really hope this man isn't who I suspect he is.
The man chuckles a bit, and walks over to the kitchen table where we're all sitting. "You remembered it. Gee, you never fail to surprise me." He pushes Gerards hair back behind his ear. Gee and I both jump, Gee more harshly than me, as he lands butt first on the floor, falling off his chair.
The man sighs, leaning over he grabs Gee's wrist and pulls Gee to his feet.
"It has been a long time, Gee. You're still as gorgeous as always. Tell me if you wanna tap this." The man says. I feel my jaw drop. Gee is mine!
"Edward, stop it." Mikey snaps, staring daggers at the man I had suspected to be Edward and is indeed Edward. He's the Edward Gee so fondly called called 'Ed' just a few days ago. The Edward that that tore Gee to pieces, shattered and broken. And now, it turns out, he left Gee, never really loved him. He LEFT Gee. My perfect, adorable, insanely cute Gerard. He doesn't even seem to give one shit about Gee, let alone two. So I do what comes naturally, and no one really expected it from me.
I punch this 'Edward' straight in the face. Oh yes. I did.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well. That was actually very fun to write. I think I'm just going to add a few extra chapters, and if I ever have a sequel it'll be a one shot. Yup. That is my executive decision (While I appreciate you wanting a sequel, I just don't watch enough TV dramas to know how to properly extend this. maybe Gerard will get pregnant. IDK) So, we will probably have I'd say at the very least 3 ore chapters. Oh, you should read my other story. It's kinda shit now, but it'll get better ;D "Your text to link...":www.ficwad.com/story/173421
Oh, you should R&R, good or bad. Though it would be really sad if you were still reading this if you hated it. Then you would probably have a whole page dedicated on you in the book of idiot. Never fear, I have a whole chapter.
R&R or die you muther fuckers!(You know I love you)

Sign up to rate and review this story