Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

Keep Holding On

by killjoy_lockandload 1 review

Frank's staying over Hazel's house. He finds out something new about Hazel's life. Title is Avril Lavigne.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-11-05 - Updated: 2011-11-05 - 649 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank’s POV
I’m not exactly how to tell her..I mean what if she decides to hate me for it and shun me away? I wouldn’t handle it well. I mean I just met this girl today and I feel like she’s been my best friend for years. So I can trust her right? Maybe I should tell her tomorrow…with Gerard.
Um, well he-uh-hmm. You know what? I’ll uhh tell you tomorrow with him. Sorry to get you all interested and everything.
"No it’s okay, I understand."
"Hazel?"
"Yes Frankie?"
"Can I stay over? I don’t feel like moving."
"Sure. I have like 4 outfits from James, They might be a little big but if you want to borrow them tomorrow, you’re more than welcome to."
"Thanks."
"No problem."
Hazel’s POV
"I really should unpack more. I’m just too fucking lazy."
"How much more do you have? I’ll help if you want."
"Just a few more small boxes. Pictures, drawings, comic books. Ugh, I forgot a case in my grandmother’s car. I’ll get that sometime soon."
He bounced right up.
"I WANT TO SEE YOUR DRAWINGS!"
"Noo, they suck!"
"Highly doubt that."
It made me think of James all over again.
"Fine, get the small box on the top. There’s my drawings and 2 very special pictures."
"Okay."
He grabbed the box and placed it carefully on the bed.
He took out the top picture first.
"Whose this?"
"That’s me and James. We both always chilled in my room with cookies and coffee and watched Wizard of OZ. That was us on Halloween, before we went out. I was Dorothy and he was Scarecrow. That was his dog, whose name was in fact Toto."
"That’s so awesome! You both looked great."
"Thanks."
He gave me the picture and I put it on my bed side table.
He took out the next picture.
"Awh, whose this?"
I looked at and nearly had tears on my eyes.
"Well, this was a family picture of when I was about 6. That next to me was my little sister April. She was about 3.."
A few tears rolled down my cheek, I wiped them away before Frank saw.
"She’s adorable, you two looked a lot alike.”
He looked up at me and before I could wipe away another tear, he saw that I was crying. Again.
“What happened to her?"
He caught on fast.
"She had cancer. We didn’t know it at first, but when we found out we tried everything we could to save her, but it failed. After this happened, after the funeral and everything, my dad became a drunk and my mom just took overtime at work. I would sit in April’s room every now and then, lay in her bed look at her stuffed animals listen to her favorite music. I miss her so much. I knew I was alone. That was until James became my best friend..I still miss her like hell though."
I was in another fit of tears and Frank grabbed me into a hug again.
"You know what Hazel? I bet she’s watching over you right now. She’s in a good place of peace and no trouble, she’d want you to be happy and keep her spirit alive by talking about her and giving her a smile. Come on, no tears now."
I calmed down, Frank’s words are so comforting.
"Thank you Frank."
"Stop saying thank you, it’s what friends are for. Okay?"
I smiled, "Okay."
"Now, you want to show me those drawings?"
"Sure. After we do that, I think it would be cool for you to meet James, we can skype him?"
"That would be awesome."
A friend and another friend meeting each other, this is going to be so cool.
Sign up to rate and review this story