Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You’re just a kid!

chapter 3

by rainbow_apocalypse 13 reviews

am sorry it been so long ive missed you guys so much

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-05 - Updated: 2011-11-05 - 1096 words

0Unrated

hey guys am so sorry its be so long. i promise i will never wait that long again. feel free to frow rocks at me :( i'll give you all cookies and unicorns to say sorry. hope you enjoy the chapter. i dont really like it but please R&R enjoy xo

I stood there for what felt like forever, but it must have only been an hour at most. When I finely left his office, it was lunchtime and the halls where yet again filled with teenagers trying to find there friends to catch up on the few hours spent apart.
Girls were gossiping, talking about their weekends, boys and anything else they could squeeze in before last lesson. Boys talking about football, eyeing the giggling girls passing by, and who got in to whose pants.


I rolled my eyes as I went past heading for the canteen.


When I finally got there all the tables where full apart from one right in the back corner of the busy room, where our little group sat. Mikey was set open mouthed watching Tilly and Bob scream at each other. This was happening all the time now, I didn’t understand why there are still together if this is all they do. Scream and shout over the littlest of things.


When I sat down Tilly and Bob didn’t stop to say hi, not even the flicker of an eye glanced my way, nothing. I switched my gaze to Mikey.


“Hey dude, what’s going on with them now?” I groaned.


He looked up to me and smiled weakly.“Hi umm…..” he tilted his head to one side “I’m not sure,” he bite in to his sandwich, again watching the couple.


At that point Tilly stood to her feet knocking the chair to the floor. A few of the other tables turned to the erupting sound she made.


“THAT’S IT!” She screamed at the top of her lungs. “I HATE YOU!” She screeched, but not leaving before she took in a small breath and whispered “Bob its over,” She turned on her heel, tears falling down her face as she ran towards a group of girls stood not to far away. As soon as she got to them, they all circled around her shooting
death looks at our table.


Bob sat still for a few seconds, a deadly silence lingering around the table. They had fights before sure, but they had never broken up.


“umm Bob... Are you okay dude?” Mikey said putting his hand on Bobs shoulder.


Bob looked up at us. “Um what? Oh yeah I’m fine,” he replied in a deep raged breath. “So Frank where did you get to then?” He winked. Steering clear of what happened; knowing Bob wouldn’t want to talk about the previous event.


I looked down at the table “I don’t want to talk about it,” I said in a small voice.


“Oh really?” Mikey smiled cheekily “so what happened last night? I know you didn’t go home did you. You went back to Rays cuz he’s out of town. OMG he only has one bed you did it on Rays bed, I’ve got to tell him he will freak, it will be so funny,” Mikey said, all so fast I barely understood what he said. Mikey was now texting even faster and giggling like a mad man the whole time.


“Mikey no stop!” I said leaning across the table to grab his hand.


“What?” he said looking up at me


I suck back in to my seat feeling even smaller than I do if that’s possibly and displaying a guilty expression to strong to dismiss. Already feeling the tears swell up in my eyes
.

“Frank what’s going on?” I looked up to see both of there faces staring at me.


“Nothing,” I choked out.


“Frank?” Mikey spoke again.


“Bob didn’t have to tell, so why do I?” I cried out like a child.


“Because Tilly’s a fucking bitch and it’s been over with us for a long time. To be honest I’m happy it’s over,” Bob said smiling, shooting a look over at Mikey who didn’t seem to notice.


“Frank?” Mikey asked again. I couldn’t take it anymore.


“He hates me, he was just using me, I’m just like all the girls in school I’ve been kidding myself that someone like him could ever like me,” I melted to the table, my head lumped on the cold surface only wishing it could swallow me whole. Tears running down my face, sniffling and shaking. I must look a mess.


Mikey pulled me up in to a hug. “Come on dude it will be okay,” Mikey said softy “I am going to killing him,” Mikey wispered over at Bob who nodded in agreement.


“Boys, is he okay?” we all looked up to see Miss Jackson Standing over us looking concerned. Miss Jackson was in her 20s very pretty and very nice she is a music teacher and my favourite teacher in this dump.


I clap back on the table crying like a baby.


“Mikey, Bob what happened?” she asked, putting her hand on my back rubbing circles, but before they could say anything, I hear an all too familiar voice.


“Alright sugar come on back to lunch I missed you,” oh my god was he talking to me? I looked up to be meet with the eyes that I longed for so much. Gerard stood there looking more beautiful than I remember. He locked eyes with me, filled with sadness.


“Oh hey honey,” Miss Jackson said, leaving my side beginning to walk over to him wrapping her arms around him as she kissed his cheek. Anger, pain, and sadness shot through me all at the same time. That bitch was wrapped around my man. I wanted to slap her but all I could do was cry. I stood up, sent my chair flying and ran out the room not knowing where I was going or what I was going to do I just had to get away from him.


But at the same time, I wanted to be back in his bed, wrapped in his arms. I wanted him to be mine.



Again am sorry for taking so long gives out cookies and unicorns o and if you guys want to follow me on twitter my user name is Rainow_Raygun feel free to come and say Hi :)
please R&R xox
Sign up to rate and review this story