Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Betrayal

The Plan

by WinryRockbell16 0 reviews

Whats Winry thinking, and how does poor Al get stuck in the middle of her evil plans?!! Read and find out!!! Winry's POV

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Alphonse Elric, Winry Rockbell - Published: 2006-06-14 - Updated: 2006-06-14 - 215 words

-1Illiterate
Chpt. 3 6-14-06
"The Plan"

----------------------------------------------------------------
When they finished dinner, Ed had a conniption because he found out that he had to wear a military uniform to the ball.
Ed went to get it tailored(A/N// i bet you can guess why,:LOL:)while Al and I went to the dorms to wait. We sat there in silence for a while, which gave me a chance to think. I remember that Ed had to bring a date, i wonder who he'll take? I was wishing at first that he would realize that he was madly in love with me, and take me to the ball, and introduce me as his girlfriend. I realize now that I was being foolish for ever thinking that would happen. Maybe he doesn't love me, or maybe he does, but just doesn't realize it.

If he goes with another girl i'll kill her!!! Wait, does that mean i'm jealous?.....Jealous, thats it!!! "Hey Al?"i asked breaking the silence. "Yes?" he replied. "Do you think you could help me with something?" I asked. "What do you have in mind?" he asked curiously. "Well....."



A/N//DUN DUN DUN!!! The plan, what's the plan......I don't exactly know yet....but i'm sure i can think of something....I hope....Anyways, thanks for reading!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story