Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Love Means

Where Can I Run To, and Where Can I Hide?

by mcr-paramore-bvb 2 reviews

After he's released, where does Gerard go?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-11-05 - Updated: 2011-11-06 - 781 words

0Unrated
"Hey this is Frank.... I'm not availiable at the moment so please leave a message at the beep." I hung up. How could I ask my best friend to stay at his house after... everything? After he left? I just couldn't.....

"Frankie?" I asked, petting his hair. "Hmmm?" He replied, sleepily. "Well I...." I was cut of by Frank smashing his lips against mine. "Gerard... I've liked you for a long time now and I don't know... I was wondering if you felt the same?" He looked at me with such pitiful eyes that I laughed. "Of course I feel the same Frankie. If I didn't would I ask you to be my boyfriend?" He, understanding what I meant, nodded, and closed the gap between our lips. Falling asleep with Frankie in my arms pushed the bad dreams away. They were the best nights of sleep I ever got.

"Fag!"
"Emo!"
"Yeah go cut yourselves together, faggots."

We heard that a lot during high school. The first day we walked through those high metal gates, the ridiculing and teasing commenced. Hand in hand, we stood by each other every waking minute of the day. That is, until SHE came along.

Jamia Nestor. (A/N: Idk how to spell it :c ) The perfect preppy cheerleader. The whore of the school. And the well known gay-to-straight changer. She seemed to have taken it upon herself to change Frank. One day he's sitting on my lap watching the Nightmare Before Christmas, the next, he's holding hands with Jamia. Then came the break-up. The cheesy "let's be friends" one. Then the talking about Jamia NONSTOP. He stopped coming over to hang out with her. She told him she didn't have a problem with gay people, yet she takes them, changes them, and throws them away, like some unwanted origami.


I wander in the street, trying to find my way to Mikeys house, the rain interrupting my thoughts. I don't want to think about how Frank came crawling back to me after Jamia cruelly dumped him....

I heard crying coming from an abandoned hallway. I had just finished serving anafter school detention and I went to find the source of the heartbroken sobbing. I was shocked when I saw who it was. "FRANKIE??" I cried, dropping everything to comfort him. "No... No go away..." he said, weakly trying to push me off. "No.... What happened?" I asked, only to make him cry more. I started rubbing soothing circles across his back. "She just... dumped me like it was nothing. Like I didn't have feelings. Like I was some tissue she could use then throw away. Or a toy she picked up and plays with and leaves it on the foor for people to step on. Wow. I can't believe I fell for a fucking WHORE!" He screamed, burying his face into my shoulder. "Its ok Frank.... Its ok... I love you.... its ok..." I said hugging him tightly. "Gerard.... How can you be so nice after I dumped you for her?" He asked. "Because I love you, dumbass" I replied,flicking his nose. "I love you too. I'm so sorry...." we hugged. I thought it would be the last of our drama.

I think the hardest part of our relationship was telling our parents. We told Franks first. "Mom, Dad?" Frank said. "I love Gerard." He just flat-out said it, like it was nothing. That made me smile. "You WHAT??" His dad roared jumping up from his chair. "I love Gerard. He's my boyfriend." Frank said calmly. "Aww congratulations sweetie" his mom smiled. "So you two are fags?? I have fags in my home?!" His dad kept yelling. "Yes, Dad, and I'm asking you to respect that." Frank said putting his hand on his dads shoulder. He shrugged it off. "Out." His dad pointed to the door. "W-what?"
"Get out."

He stayed at my house for a few months. Until one day when my dad also came home. He found us on the couch sleeping together (NOT LIKE THAT!) with Frank in my arms. He told Frank to leave. "If Frank is leaving, I'm leaving!" I said. My dad just nodded and said cruelly: "Then get out."
We seemed to hear those words a lot.


I finally found Mikeys house. Its still raining, but no longer interrupting my thoughts. I rang the doorbell. "Gerard?" "Alicia!" "What are you doing here?" She asked. "I got out of the hospital...." I hesantantly replied. "Oh! That's wonderful! Mikey is at work tonight but come in! Let me get you situated." I walked in. "Ummmm....."
"Hey Gerard. Miss me?"
"Frank...."









End of chapter 2! I shall continue when I have time (:
Sign up to rate and review this story