Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demolition Lovers

Chapter 12

by azombieattack 3 reviews

Frank's birthday

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-11-05 - Updated: 2011-11-06 - 1337 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 12
*]
[*Yeeeahhh smut!

*]
[*Frank's Point Of View


"Gerard can't we just start now?" I asked him, laying sprawled out on our bed. We only had to wait thirty minutes until I was eighteen. The last few hours had already seemed like an entire lifetime though.

"Frankie, just wait a little longer." he told me, sitting t the end of the bed as he sketched something on a piece of paper.

"Well, can't we just make out for awhile then?"

"How about in twenty minutes?" I knew he was having a difficult time saying 'no'. He wanted it bad too. We were both extremely sexually frustrated, but he said if he started doing anything too soon, he wouldn't be able to hold back, so he was making me wait.

"Fine." I sighed. Pushing myself off of the bed, I told him I'd be right back and headed towards the bathroom. I decided it might be a good idea to brush my teeth quickly. Then I headed downstairs for a glass of water.

Even though I was excited, I had to admit it; I was nervous too. What if I did something wrong? Or what if I simply wasn't good at sex? What if Gerard didn't want me afterwards? So many 'what ifs' ran through my head, that time started to speed up.

"Babe, are you almost ready?" I heard Gerard call from upstairs.

"Yup! I'll be right there." I called back. I made myself think positive things. Gerard loved me. He wouldn't care if I were bad at it tonight, it would be my first time. I'd get better.

I chugged down my water, took a deep breath, and headed upstairs. Gerard was still in the bedroom, putting away whatever it was that he had been drawing. When he saw me, he smiled and stopped what he was doing.

"Can I kiss you now?" I asked.

"Yes, you most certainly c-" He was cut off when I pressed my lips to his face. He immediately kissed me back. Slowly, he led us to the bed and I sat down.

"You're still sure about this?" he asked.

"I'm positive." I told him, nodding. "You?"

"Absolutely."

I looked at the clock on the table next to the bed. There were four minutes left until 12:00. Gerard leaned down and kissed me again. I scooted back slowly so that he could get on the bed. Eventually, I was on my back and he was hovering above me, his lips still gently on mine. His tongue moved into my mouth, exploring it a little. I was already getting hard.

"Ooh!" I suddenly said as he pulled away. I reached over to the table by the bed and grabbed the garter that Mikey had bought at the mall. "Gerard, we have to use this."

"Seriously Frank? We're not married." Gerard looked at the object in my hands.

"So?"

"Whatever." he rolled his eyes at me. I quickly un-did my pants and Gerard assisted me in pulling them off. I slid the black garter up my leg and let it rest on my upper thigh.

"Alright, you wearing a garter is a little hot." Gerard smirked.

"Shut up and kiss me." I said. He did as told, re-connecting his mouth to mine.

"I'm going to try and make this as painless as possible for you, okay baby?" he told me as I began to un-button his skinny jeans. He pulled off his t-shirt, revealing his pale, sexy chest. I yanked down his pants and he began tugging at my shirt. I lifted up my arms as he pulled it up and disposed off it on the floor.

He began to kiss me again. We laid there, kissing in just our boxers, our breathing heavy. Gerard tugged gently on my boxers and I yanked them off, chucking them on the floor somewhere. He did the same with his, and I couldn't help but to notice how huge he was. He must have noticed my eyes widen because he began to smirk at me.

"Are you nervous?" he asked, his voice was now a low, hoarse whisper.

"A little. " I admitted, chewing on my lip. Gerard grabbed my bottom lip and yanked it away from my teeth.

"Don't bite your lip. That's for me to do."

"Oh, my God." I groaned anxiously. I could feel Gerard's large member move across my stomach as he reached over me and grabbed something off the table.

"Condom and lube." he informed me. "It's cherry flavored. Is that okay? Or do you want a different flavor?"

"Cherry's fine." I breathed. I watched him roll the condom onto his dick, and then squeeze the lube onto his hand and than rub it over the condom. Once he finished, he kissed me softly.

"Ready?" he asked once more.

"Yes." I told him. "And don't worry about hurting me or anything like that. Just do it."

"I love you Frank." he told me, kissing me on the forehead.

"I love you too, Gee."

Gerard gently helped me turn around so that I was on my hands and knees.

"I think it would be a good idea if you concentrate on something to take your mind off of the pain." he said. I just nodded. He moved so that he was directly behind me, and I felt his hands hold onto my sides. I could tell that he was making sure he didn't touch any of the scars on my sides right now.

"I'm just going to do this quick, okay baby?" he said. Again, I just nodded. I began to concentrate on the clock. It was 12:01. I was eighteen, and Gerard didn't need to worry about feeling like a pedophile anymore.

I felt Gerard slowly insert a finger inside me, stretching me out. He slowly added another, then another, and another so that my body would be prepared. I held my breath, trying to get used to the uncomfortable feeling.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yep." I breathed. Gerard removed his fingers and I gasped at the lack of touch. Then I felt him slowly enter me again. I began to breath deeply and grind my teeth. It hurt a little more than I thought.

"Still alright?" he asked me. I couldn't speak for a few seconds, but once I could, I squeaked out an "I'm fine."

"Do you wan't to stop?"

"No." I told him, although a very small part of me did. "Keep going."

"Don't worry, hon. It gets better. Just sit tight for a little while longer." he told me, leaning down to kiss my cheek.

He slowly pulled back, before slamming into me. I could hear a scream and I whimpered a little. He did it again and again, slowly speeding up. With each thrust, it felt a little bit better and easier.

"Oh God!" I screamed. It was amazing how quickly my pain turned into pure pleasure.

"Frankie!" Gerard cried, pushing as hard as he could. We were both panting hard.

"Gerard! Oh shit. I'm-"

I was cut off as I reached my peak. Gerard reached his too, and slid fully out of me, collapsing next to me on the bed.

We both laid there, regaining our breath. Once he seemed to be back to normal, he pulled me close to him.

"Happy birthday, beautiful." he whispered. "I love you."

"I love you too, Gee. And thanks you. That was amazing. It was the best birthday present imaginable." i told him, nuzzling my face into his neck.

There you go, guys. Smut at last. I'm really shitty when it comes to writing that stuff, but oh wellll. And sorry it was shorter than usual. I was about to add more, but then I wouldn't know where to end it so I just stopped it here.
Also, Gerard and Frank will play match maker soon enough.
I'll try to update again soon! Let me know what you think so far!
By the way, shit's about to get serious in this story.
Sign up to rate and review this story