Categories > Anime/Manga > Neon Genesis Evangelion > He who waits

The Angel

by nicolaigerdesknudsen 0 reviews

The Angel arrives and our pilots attacks it. But is it all as it seems. Or is Asuka having secret feelings for Shinji? Who knows? Other then me:D

Category: Neon Genesis Evangelion - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Asuka Langley Soryu,Misato Katsuragi,Pen-Pen,Rei Ayanami,Ritsuko Akagi,Shinji Ikari - Published: 2011-11-06 - Updated: 2011-11-07 - 1148 words

0Unrated
FIRST OFF! I don’t own ANYTHING of the Neon Genesis universe! This all belong to Gainax, and their respective distributors.
Btw ( “ ” ) means someone said it, ( ‘ ’) meaning someone thought it!
Hope you enjoy!
*]

Chapter 3

The Evas launched, and reached the top, just in time to see the Angel land, with massive destruction around it.
The Angel looked like a giant scorpion.

“well?! What are you waiting for?!” Asuka scream over the comms.
“let’s get going, shall we?” she continued “or.. You can just stay here, and watch the almighty Asuka Langly finish off that Angel. It doesn’t stand a chance in hell!”
“Don’t get overconfident” Misato said. “this Angel Is different than the others, seems like it’s better armed than the other Angels”

A giant boom was heard, followed up by a shockwave, which shook the ground underneath the Evas. The Angel had blasted away a mountain, using its sting.
“Unit 01 and Unit 02 move out!” Misatos voice said, through the comms.
“Unit 00 will remain a backup. Do you copy Rei?”
“Hai” Said Reis voice quietly. “THEN MOVE OUT!” Misato yelled at them.

Unit 01 and 02 began running, moving towards the Angel.
“Baka, he’s mine!” Asuka yelled, drawing her progknife.
“A-Asuka! Wait for me” Shinji said, beginning to run faster, with his arms in the air, and a giant teardrop dropping from his hairline.
Asuka jumped, landed on her feet, and charge at the Angel.
But suddenly she stopped dead in her tracks, stopped by the angels AT-field.
“wha-WHAT?!” Asuka yelled, anger showing on her face. “TAKE IT LIKE A MAN YOU PIECE OF SHIT!”
“Uhm. Asuka?” Shinji said, continuing “it-it’s not a-a-a real m-man”
Shinji tremble under Asuka angry look, she looked like she was going to bite his head of.
“ANTA BAKA! NEITHER YOU! ” She yelled “YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!” She looked back at him, and yelled “GET OVER HERE AND HELP ME NEUTRALIZE THAT AT-FIELD!”
“R-r-right!” Shinji answered, moving his Eva the last 10 meters, drawing his progknife.
“AT-FIELD AT MAX POWER!” Shinji and Asuka yelled in unison, both looking angrily at the Angel.
“IT’S NOT WORKING!” Asuka screamed, looking with panic at her face.

But suddenly the AT-Field of the Angel, were dissolving.
Shinji looked puzzled around, only to notice Unit 00 standing next to him, also with a progknife against the AT-Field of the Angel.
“Thank you Re…” Shinji started, only to be interrupted by Asuka yelling “DON’T THANK HER! SHE’S JUST DOING WHAT SHE SHOULD!”
“uhm… Sorry” “STOP SAYING SORRY BAKA!” She yelled “ANTA BAKA, STOP THAT PATHETIC SORRY!
“uhm… Sorr..” “ARGH! #¤%¤#*§¤%#¤%#¤%%&!!!!! STOP THAT #¤%& NOW!”

Then, all of a sudden the AT-Field disappeared, under the heavy pressure of 3 Eva AT-Fields pressing against it. The Angel scram in anger, looking at each of the Evas.
Quickly they stroke the Angel, but to no avail. They needed to take out all cores at once.
“Ikari-kun, take the one on the back” Rei said, looking with a strain on her face.
“I’ll take the one on the side”
“Hai” He answered, and moved behind the Angel.
Meanwhile, the Angel had been occupied by Asuka, who had been running back and forth, in front of her core.

“ARE YOU IN PLACE YET?!” She yelled at Rei and Shinji.
“Hai” they answered.
“on the count of three!” She continued
“1… 2… 3!” they took their knifes, and drove them into the beast.

The beast let out one loud roar, falling down.
“Well that’s that done” Asuka said, looking at Rei, with an angry look.
“Next time WONDERGIRL leave the ordering of Shinji to me!”
“Why?” Rei answered, looking puzzled, not quite understanding why she wanted control over Ikari that much.
“Because… well… JUST BECAUSE OKAY?!”
“I don’t understand that” Rei answered “Ikari-kun should be able to control himself, without receiving orders. No need for you to control him”
“SHUT UP DOLL! HE’S MINE!” She said, angrily, blushing when she realized she had said too much.
“Uhm. Asuka?” Shinji started, blushing but also looking a bit happy “What did you mean by that?”
Asuka, blushing red, looked at him, without anger in her eyes and said “Well... You know… CONCENTRATE ON THAT ANGEL!” She was blushing so red that it was a surprise she didn’t explode.
Yet the Angel hadn't exploded yet.

Misato lifted an eyebrow and looked at Ritsuko.
“Not quite what I expected from Asuka” Misato said.
“We might want to keep an eye on tha…” “NO! If they want to get together, they should!” Misato yelled back angry.

“MISATO!” Asuka yelled in unison with Shinji, both red from embarrassment, and anger.
“Well I was just… CONCENTRATE ON THAT ANGEL!”
The angel, had just raised itself up, and let out a horrific roar.
It then grabbed Shinji, and took him into a crushing hug.
“NO! ARGGGHHHH!” Asuka scram, charge at the beast. “GIVE ME SHINJI BACK!”
“What is going on with Asuka today?” Misato asked.
“I don’t know, but her sync-rate just went up by 40 points” “amazing!” Misato said.

Meanwhile in the Eva 01…

‘I wonder what that was all about, with Asuka. It would seem she actually likes me. But… that can’t be true. She’s never nice to me. But then again… Am I just clinging on to empty hope?’
Suddenly he saw a light in the darknes of the Angels hug.
He saw a knife cutting the angel, and he noticed something red.
‘Asuka? No… wait. Is that?!’
“ASUKA! I FOUND THE MAIN CORE! THE OTHER WERE JUST DECOYS! I’M GOING FOR IT” Shinji yelled, while he crawled towards the core looking like jewel.
“I HEAR YOU! GRAB MY PROGKNIFE!” Asuka yelled back, throwing in her progknife through the hole she had cut in the beast.
Shinji saw the knife coming towards him, and grabbed it easily, turned it around to point upwards, and drew the knife in the beasts core.

Meanwhile Unit 00 with Rei in it had been distracting the Angel, running back and forth, avoiding the Angels attacks, stabbing it with her knife whenever possible.
“GET YOUR AT-FIELDS UP! IT’S THE REAL CORE” They heard Shinji yell, before they heard him scream an inhuman scream as he drove the knife in to the hilt.
BOOOOOOM! (not very showing but none the less a good description :D)
The Angle exploded, and left only massive amounts of red LCL.
Underneath, they saw Unit 01 raising, with its arms hanging down its sides.
“Alright, good work kids” Misato said, only to be interrupted by Asukas angry face popping up at the commsystem “WE’RE NOT KIDS!”


[*And here we leave them… please please PLEASE leave a review, as I want to get better.

And please also write to me at: NicolaiGerdesKnudsen@live.dk for suggestion for the storyline, fixes, grammar errors, and the other stuff you’ve been swearing about reading this chapter :D
Sign up to rate and review this story