Categories > Cartoons > Powerpuff Girls > The Sitcom Exchange Programme:"How I met your mother" meets "Powerpuff girls"

Le epilogue

by Flash-Flood13 0 reviews

All 6 girls meet and Blossom says way too much information...

Category: Powerpuff Girls - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Parody,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2011-11-06 - Updated: 2011-11-06 - 457 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was 6:26 p.m. on an old bus station in the middle of nowhere.Six girls were standing in front of it,waiting for der buses.3 of them small and animated and the other 3 were fully grown and live-action.
Lily Aldrin turned to one of the girls and said:

-Hey,you waiting for the bus for Townsville?

-Yeah. Blossom said.
I suppose you're waiting for the one for New York,right?

-Yep.

-Cool.

[awkward silence]

-So tell me.. Robin asked the girls.
How did you enjoy your stay at the programme.

-Oh,it was cool. Bambooza said.
How about you?

-We fought a giant sofa and Wendy the Waitress screwed Big Billy.

-He's called Big because of his COCK!! Wendy the Waitress said.

-What did you do? Rabbi continued asking the girls.

-Oh,well,we set your friend Ted up on a blind date and-- Bosom said.
We had sex with all three of your frends.

-WHAT?!

-Bitch said whaaaaat??

-YOU HAD SEX WITH MY HUSBAND?! Lily exclaimed.

-Um,yes.

-WHICH ONE OF YOU THREE STUPID SUPER SLUTS SCREWED WITH MY FREAKIN' HUSBAND?!?! Lulu continued.

-Blossom! Bubbles and Buttercrunch said and pointed to her.

-Um,I-

-INSOLENT FOOL!! Lily screamed in a deep demonic voice.
YOU HAD SEX WITH MY HUSBAND?!MY HUSBAND?!NO ONE HAS SEX WITH MY HUSBAND BUT ME!!!FOR THAT,THOU SHALT BE PUNISHED!!!

Lily then grew 12 feet tall,her clothes ripped of,her skin turned Coca-cola red,she grew horns,her teeth sharpened up and she grew a devil's tail.

-Omigod! Robin and Wendy the Waitress screamed.

Bubbles then shouted:
-Holy [beep!] and [beep!] and [beep!] balls and a huge dirty piece of watery [beep!] on a sandwich made of lumpy hairy... floppity-flappity mother[beep!] tits!

Blossom shat bricks but then she flew over to monster Lily's head and punhced her a few times.

-Take that,you brainless bitchy butt-ugly Beelzebub! she then said.

Lily looked at her with anger in her eyes and growled:

-FOOL!NO ONE CAN STOP MY WRATH!!YOU SHALL BE DEFEATED!!IMA FIRIN' MAH LAZER!!1!

Lily's eyes grew bigger and round-like,her lips swelled and a blue ray of piercing light flew out of her mouth.

-BLAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!

All that was left of Blossom were her Hello Kitty panties and the ashes of ther burnt down body.Lily instantly grew back to her normal self (complete with new fresh clothes) and said to Bubblass and Fattercup:

-Let this be a lesson and everybody else-never mess with my husband.

Just then the bus for Chicago came by and Lily,Robinsky and Wendy the Waitress got on it and the bus drove off.Bubbles and Buttercop kept staring in shock and disbelief.

And then they shat bricks.



LE END
Sign up to rate and review this story