Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

This Is Not That Dream...Or Is It?

by PanicAtTheDiscoLover 4 reviews

Brendon changes the performance...for better or worse. Ryden.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-11-06 - Updated: 2011-11-07 - 469 words - Complete

4Ambiance
This was it. Tonight would be the night that determined my fate with Ryan. It all depended on one thing. Would he walk away as though it didn’t happen, as usual? Or would he return the feeling? I, of course, was hoping he would return the feeling, but if he didn’t, well, it would be quite embarrassing for me, but oh well. As long as I showed my true feelings.

********************************

“Have you ever had a dream,” I said, beginning my infamous monologue everyone knew I did before we performed Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off, the skit everyone knew I made a move on Ryan during. “Where you were running through a sunflower field,” I began walking across the stage towards Ryan. He was standing there with a look that said “bring it”. “With clouds dancing across a crystal blue sky,” as I moved towards him, he started to back up a little. Stay where you are, idiot. I thought. “Your lover's running towards you, the wind whipping through your lovely lavish locks,” Finally he stopped backing up, and I moved closer, my face inches away from his. “You reach to your lover for that first passionate kiss!” And with that, I kissed him gently but passionately, catching him by surprise. I heard a lot of screaming from our fans, and the sound of camera flashing. “Hey, Brendon! Ryan!” Jon yelled out from the other side of the stage. “Will you guys stop sucking face long enough to finish this show?” I knew Jon had a point, so I pulled away before finishing my monologue. “This is not that dream. This is hard, sweaty, crazy, angry, monstrous fucking.” After taking two seconds to catch my breath again, I began to sing.
“Is it still me that makes you sweat?...”

********************************

“Let’s get these teen hearts beating faster, faster. Let’s get these teen hearts beating faster.”
“Thank you so much for coming, we love you, good night.” I said, taking a bow before joining everyone else backstage. I walked into our dressing room only to be met with Ryan, an unreadable expression on his face.
“Oh, err. Hey Ryan,” I stammered, hoping not to piss him off. He took a step towards me. “No! Don’t hurt me! I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to--” I didn’t get a chance to finish my sentence, because he placed one of his pale hands over my mouth.
“Why didn’t you just say you loved me?” he asked, removing his hands.
“Because --” I began, but he interrupted me again, this time by pressing his lips against mine.
“You’re damn well lucky I feel the same.” he said, smirking as he pulled away.

********************************
So...rate and review? :D
Sign up to rate and review this story