Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 26

by rockerchick4life 2 reviews

bob and gee find ray.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-11-08 - Updated: 2011-11-08 - 351 words

0Unrated
gerards p.o.v
i watch frankie fall limp in bobs arms and i let a cry escape my lips.bob picks him up and lays him gently on the bed as his beautiful eyes flicker open and he looks up at me and smiles weakly 'what happened gee gee'' he asks me quietly...i look at him and look into his beautiful eyes and whisper '' you blacked out frankie..but your gonna be okay''.the bell went off to signal the end of visiting hours at the hospital and i kiss frankie goodbye and head outside with bob and when we get to his car we gasp..on the floor is ray and there is blood soaking through his top where it is pouring out of two deep gashes on his arms.beside me bob screams and breaks down on the floor crying..i put my arms around bob and look at ray..there is a peice of paper crumpled up in his hand..i gently take the blood spattered paper and read it.''im sorry...this wasnt your fault but i just cant take the pain of living anymore...bob i love you with all my heart and i will always love you..soo long and goodnight ...ray xx'' i let out a shakey breath and let the tears flow from my eyes as i hold bob tighter...like im trying to stop us falling apart too.

bob's p.o.v
he's gone...my beautiful boyfriend is gone...the moment i saw his lifeless body on the floor my heart shattered into a million pieces and i lost the will to live..without him by my side how am i going to survive..and what are we going to tell frankie.i break down in gee's arms and look at the blood surrounding my baby...i reach out to touch his hand and it was as cold as ice...i break down again,my tears mixing with the icy rain.

please r&r
sorry it took so long ive been really busy with school work and shiz xx
Sign up to rate and review this story