Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Letter to trouble

Letter

by Justforstories 4 reviews

What if the team was seperated forever, will Cronus take over the world. All that starts it was a letter...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-14 - Updated: 2006-06-14 - 1169 words

1Exciting
"Alright, that's enough for today. Combat practice will continue at the same time same place tomorrow." Ares ordered.
The titans were all worn out from the practice as they made their way back to the dorm to have a shower. After that it was their only free time of the week.
"Hey Odie, why aren't you down at combat practice today? It ain't fair. I have to get down there early in the morning, while you can sit in the dorm and relax." Neil whined as they entered the dorm.
"That's cos I am here researching on something. Besides those exercises is a waste of time." Odie explained.
"I agree. All those exercises only make my hair messy and I do not feel that I had improved over so many weeks." Neil complained as he climbed the stairs.
"Perhaps the reason is that you do not bother to even do the exercises." Archie pointed out, tired of Neil's complaining.
At that time, Neil went to the bathroom and slammed the door shut. This stopped Neil's whining but caused another problem as banging of the doors was heard. Theresa was holding her spare clothes banging on the bathroom door.
"Whoever is banging the door, give it up. Neil will be in there for the next half an hour." Jay voice could be heard from the kitchen. He was getting a soda to quench his thirst.
"I hate Neil for always being the first to use the bathroom." Theresa walked down the stairs.
Everyone agreed in unison. Neil was always the first to use the bathroom, and half an hour later, he will be out of it in his fresh clothes feeling very pleased with himself. Then he goes to his "perfect" room and admired himself with his mirror. He is totally in love with himself but everyone was totally irritated with him.
"....so you see and thus I beat Archie at his own game." Atlanta was bragging about the time where she managed to beat Archie in combat practice.
She had been talking about that since last week and described it in loving detail. On the surface it seems that she was just bragging about her capabilities, however everyone knows that she was trying to pick a fight with Archie. Jay had warned Archie that he had enough of all the quarrelling in this house, though it adds on to the excitement in the group. Jay was a peaceful person and hoped that everyone can live in harmony. He agrees that quarrels can happen once in a while but not everyday. However that was the last straw...
"If you wanna pick a fight Atlanta, you got one now." Archie said angrily, his face red with anger.
"Here we go again. Jay your plan to prevent those two from quarrelling failed. The only way those two will stop arguing is that you put them at the opposite end of the world." Theresa said to Jay as Archie and Atlanta started bickering in the kitchen.
"Oh I almost forgot Jay. A letter came for you when you left for combat practice." Odie took out a purple envelope and pass it to Jay.
"Oh no..." Jay whispered.
That purple envelope can only mean one thing. Jay face became pale and took the letter with trembling hands. He murmured thanks to Odie and opened the letter. He took out the parchments which were brown in color; it reminded Odie of the papers used in the Harry potter movies.
"Who is it from Jay?" Theresa enquired.
Jay looked at her and forced a smile on his face. No one could have resisted those emerald eyes and that sweet smile Jay thought silently to himself. Back to the letter, he read it through once and felt a sweat trickle down his face. Then he read the letter aloud.
"Dear Jay,
I hope that you are doing fine in your school now. I really miss you. When was the last time we were together? The camp or the New Year? I went to a neighborhood school while you left for New Olympia. Couldn't get the grades see, failed history.
Well I would like to invite you to stay at my place for a while. That was the main point of this letter anyway. It is my birthday this weekend and I hoped that you can come attend the party. I think my parents have already written to the principal of New Olympia to excuse you for this weekend. So the decision is up to you.
I really hope that you can come and attend my birthday party. If you want, I guess you can invite A friend too. Hope to see you soon
Your beloved cousin" Jay read the whole letter pausing at times.
By this time, Neil had already finished and came down to join the crowd. Archie and Atlanta were done with their bickering too. When Jay looked up, everyone was staring at him. Trying to break the awkward moment he said,
"Well, what do you guys think?"
"What's with the 'A friend' business?" Atlanta said taking the letter from Jay reading it herself.
"It seems like your cousin is an anti-social person to me, bet you it's a girl." Archie said
"Oh so what do you have against girls now, Archie?" Atlanta asked in a threatening voice.
"I sensed another argument coming up." Jay muttered.
Theresa looked and him and asked "So what are you going to do?"
"I do not know. We are supposed to stick together as a team." Jay wondered aloud.
"Then the simplest solution would be not to attend the party." Herry said as he entered the dorm.
"Where have you been? We were so caught up with things that we did not even notice you weren't there." Odie questioned.
"My car is out of gas thus I went to fill up. Would you guys like to fill me in? I only heard the last part of the letter you know." Herry complained as he was the only one left out.
Thus Odie and Theresa filled Herry in. Archie and Atlanta was still at it as they were talking about women and men rights. Neil was back to his mirror and admiring himself, paying no attention to anyone. Jay was in deep thought. His parents were bound to be at the party too, so he must turn up. Especially when his cousin said that they had already wrote to the principal. However the prophecy told them that they had to stick together to beat Cronus. If he left for the party his friends would be very vulnerable to Cronus attack. This is a decision he has to make.
"What's on your mind, Jay?" Theresa's voice seems to have brought Jay back to his senses. He seemed to have recovered from a trance.
"Nothing, we had better discuss this with Hera after we washed up." Jay lied.



This is my first time, hope you like it. please rate and review.
Justforstories





Sign up to rate and review this story