Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > light in your eyes

new home

by killjoyrevenge 0 reviews

i got no idea what to write here

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-10 - Updated: 2011-11-11 - 482 words

0Unrated
i thought i should put all three chapters today


I closed my eyes and before I knew it I was asleep.

I woke up to the car stopping. My eyes were blurry and I had to blink a few times to see right. I looked out the window to see our new house. It was small but you could see it had two floors. The house was white but something bout it looked..homy. I smiled to myself thinking about how this would be my new home.

"I take it that you like it Katerina" my mom said breaking my thoughts. I looked at her and saw her smile at me.

"Yes. I thought it'll be a little bugger since dad is a doctor and all"

"You know how honey" my dad isn't cheap or anything but he liked to save it and he didn't like to show off. It was something my grandparents taught him.

"Who chose it mom?"

"He did. He thought we'd love it because how it would remind us of our very first home as a family"

I smiled at the memory. My dad had gotten my mother pregnant when he was getting into college. My mom didn't have the money to go to college. My grandma being the kind women she is, asked my mom to live with them.

After I was a year old my dad bought my mom a house just like the one in front of us. Oh how my mother loved it.

"Lets go set up our rooms" my mom said getting out of the care" I did the same as well.

My room was medium sized but I loved it. After what seemed like hours I finally finished decorating my room. My bed was near the left wall. My band posters all over the walls. My drawers near my huge mirror. My mom had gotten it since it was a discount at a furniture store.

"You hungry Kat?" I heard my dad at the doorway. I jumped at the sound of his voice.

"You scared me dad but yeah I'm pretty hungry. Whose making dinner tonight?" I asked putting my many collection of bracelets in my black jewelry box.

"I was thinking..." He said trailing off.

I looked up immediately and wondered if he wanted me to make something. He saw the look on my face and laughed.

"No ones making dinner tonight I thought we should go to a restaurant" He said explaining. I thought about it.

My dad had to take on a lot of shifts at the hospital so we would have dinner without him. I knew how much my mom missed seeing him.

"Yeah that sounds nice" I said smiling at him.

"Good put on some nice clothes!" my dad said happily and I could hear him running downstairs to tell her.

Oh how silly my dad is.
Sign up to rate and review this story