Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Who's My Daddy?

What you gonna do now, eh? you've fucked up big time

by MCRFREAK1996 1 review

gerard wants to try make things like they were and make both onyx and frank happy but that might mean bringing craig back into the picture also gerard earns himself a admirer.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-11-11 - Updated: 2011-11-11 - 564 words

0Unrated
(Gerard’s P.O.V)
After about a hour I had finished all of the drawing onyx had asked me to do and they were pretty damn good if I do say so myself I walked over to onyx and laid the hoodie out on her lap for her to look at the drawings “wow uncle Gee these are awesome your helping me decorate my room when I move in with you guys” onyx laughed I smiled at her I could see the fear behind her eyes about being pregnant “I’ll be right back onyx am just gonna go to the canteen for a bit I need something to eat, frank do you want me to bring you back a coffee or something?” I said and frank nodded he was happy but also ready to rip Craig’s head off the next time he saw him when I left the room I walked up to the desk “hey it’s you again your with the Ieros right?” the girl at the desk asked me “yeah my niece was unconscious, but she is awake now” I replied and the girl smiled “yeah did her mother find her because she looked really concerned” she asked so liza had been concerned that her daughter could have been dying but she didn’t care enough to look after her, huh sounds about right “uh yeah do you know where I could find Craig Mabbitt?” I asked “yeah sure over in A&E because of the flesh wounds that were inflicted to his face” she said with a smirk on her face “serves him right as well for stealing my brother’s band” my eyes widened “your Ronnie radke’s sister?” I asked “yep Jessica Josephine Rose Radke, but Ronnie just calls me rose and everyone else calls me Jessie” she said twirling a lock of her baby pink hair “cool anyway I’ll see ya later” as I walked away she shouted “bye gorgeous” at me I cringed she may be Ronnie’s sister but she sure does not like the same things as him as I can tell from the orange skin and pale pink hair ugh so not my type when I walk over to where Craig was staying “gerard w-what you doing here???” he asked when he saw me approaching him “came to see you seen as you got my only niece pregnant and then cheated on her with her best friend” he looked at me shocked “well you look fine to me so I’m gonna go get frank his coffee and get something to eat and leave you to think about what you’ve done and what your gonna do about Onyx’s baby as it is yours too but it is up to her if she wants you to be involved with the baby or if she even keeps it” he opened his mouth to speak but I turned away and walked towards the canteen avoiding the reception area and Ronnie’s little sister.

A/N Sorry it's short ran out of ideas but it's getting intresting and suprise suprise no cliff hanger lol hahaha thanks for all your reveiws plz keep reveiwing i love hearing what you like about my stories and what i need to change plz keep reveiwing and keep reading thank you R&R Amy Beth xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story