Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personal Stories:)

Hadley ran down the stairs in her batman pyjamas. Tonight was the night she'd tell Frank how much she liked him. Her parents had gone out for the weekend so Hadley decided it was the best time to invite Frank over for a sleepover. Hadley's parents didn't really trust Hadley enough to let Frank sleepover. So Hadley had to invite Frank over behind her parents backs. She didn't really feel guilty about it, but she was worried that her parents would return and catch her. But they never did.
Frank was having similiar thoughts on his walk over to Hadley's house. He wanted to tell her so badly how he felt but he was worried how she'd re-act. Hadley was an average girl but to Frank she was something more. Hadley had blonde wavy hair, tanned skin, green eyes with a slim figure. The reason Frank had originally made friends with her was because she was one of the only people smaller than him.
After a few months of their friendship, they began to realise just how much they liked one another. But both of them were afraid to admit how they felt.
Frank tapped three times on Hadley's front door. It opened immediately as if Hadley had been waiting behind it (Which she had - But Frank didn't need to know that). Hadley smiled at her best friend and let him into the house. "Nice batman pyjamas." Frank commented, looking Hadley up and down with a smile on his face.
Hadley blushed and grinned "I knew you'd like them." She replied "Go get into your pyjamas."
"Do I have to?"
"Yes!" Hadley giggled "So we can start playing video games. Which pyjamas did you bring?"
"My incredible hulk ones of course!" Frank smirked "I guess I'll go upstairs and get changed."
"Okay, I'll get snacks and stuff ready." Hadley told him, wandering into the question. She could feel her cheeks burning a bright red and she prayed inside her head that her cheeks would return to their normal colour. But inside she knew that she wouldn't calm down until she'd told Frank how she felt and seen his re-action.
Upstairs, Frank was feeling a little calmer than Hadley. His cheeks weren't bright red but on the inside, his stomach was tight and his palms were sweating. He pulled on his pyjamas and padded down the stairs slowly.
Hadley was in the living room, holding a game controller. She smiled as Frank walked in and held out the other game controller to him. Frank took the controller and took a seat next to her "So what are we playing first?" Frank asked.
"Mario, duh!" Hadley replied, switching on the Play Station.
They played for about half-an-hour before Frank managed to say "Uhh I'm bored of Mario. Wanna do something else?"
"Yeah, sure." Hadley replied "Wanna play something else now?"
"Let's take a break from it for a bit." Frank said "Let's just talk for a bit."
"Oh," Hadley muttered "Okay."
"Because..." Frank took a deep breath "I-I wanted t-to tell you..." Frank felt his face going as red as Hadley's. He looked into her emerald green eyes and felt faint. Frank stood up "I'm just gonna go use the bathroom."
"O-Okay." Hadley whispered, looking down at the ground.
While Frank was in the bathroom Hadley began analysing every single thing that had just happened. She'd noticed him glancing at her every so often out of the corner of her eye while they'd been playing Mario. And he'd been about to tell her something before making an excuse to leave... Hadley began to wonder. Was he about to tell her that he was in love with her?
Hadley smiled. She hoped so much that that was what he wanted to tell her. Suddenly Frank returned "I used the bathroom." Frank told her then added "I washed my hands!" as a little joke.
Hadley smiled again "So what was it you wanted to tell me?" She asked Frank innocently.
Frank coughed then looked around for inspiration "Oh well... That plant over there... It's kinda cool."
Hadley was confused "Uhh... That's what you wanted to tell me?"
"Y-Yeah, that's what it was."
"Oh, right."
They were both silent before Frank suddenly cried "Okay fine, I'm madly in love with you!"
Both were silent again until Hadley finally managed to ask "Is that true?"
Frank nodded his head, not daring to say anything. Hayley smiled a shy smile at him "That's great because... I'm in love with you too."
Frank blushed "You're making that up."
"No I'm not."
"You'd never be in love with someone like me."
"But I am." Hadley leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek "Will you be my boyfriend Frankie?"
Frank looked at his best friend from the cheeky smile on her face to her batman pyjamas. And he nodded "I'd love that."
The pair smiled at each other.
Sign up to rate and review this story