Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We'll wake the Thought Police

Beating day

by akeala1089 1 review

Inspections, inspections (Mild Frerard-y ness)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-11-11 - Updated: 2011-11-12 - 1600 words

1Exciting
I'm awoken by a R-r-rii-ii-ing! Of the bell, almost as if it's stuttering. I sit up, knowing full well what that means.

I quickly jump out of bed, and pull my clothes on. I want this over with. Frank's looking around, confused.

"Is the bell having an epileptic attack?" He asks.

"I don't know what that is, get dressed. Hurry." I say quickly, brushing my hair to make it look decent. Zombies brush their hair. I usually forget, it's not usually a big deal.

"What's up?" Frank asks.

"Brush your hair, zombies brush their hair." I say, barely paying attention. "Today is no good. Shit. Ah, fuck." I mutter.

"I didn't even know those words were in your vocabulary." Frank remarks.

"Nan taught me the basics." I say, distracted by my appearance. I look fine. Relief floods through me.

"So what's no good about today?" He asks, brushing his hair while I brush my teeth quickly.

"Whatever happens, remain calm. Don't show any emotion. Stick to rule number 5. Don't scream." I tell him. "react as a zombie, and don't talk to me." I say, spitting out the paste.

"Why? What's today?" He asks.

"An inspection. Or a beating day."

XXXX

We all stand in a semi-familiar white room, in a line, like perfectly stupid zombie minions. They've looked at our work, They've checked our progress, making sure it's not too much or too little.

"You are all working at sufficient amounts." The inspector says. I've seen him at every inspection since I started working. He has an air of authority as thick as his mustache. His brown handle bar mustache is huge. He has his hands clasped together behind his back, and he walks back and forth in front of us zombies, his stiff olive green suit unmoving. His beady brown eyes examine us, searching for defect.

"Gerard Way!" He yells in a gruff voice, almost making me jump. Did I do something wrong?

After about 15 seconds, I respond. "Yes." I say mechanically.

"Your 18th birthday is Tuesday." He informs the room. "You don't know what that is, do you?" He asks.

"No." I say, after the required wait.

"It means you'll be visiting my office late at night so I can assess your...qualities." He almost looks hungry.

I slowly nod.

"On another note, when you hear your name please step into the black room." Th inspector says, pointing to the black door behind him. "I hope you pass your inspections."
A black door. A black door, in a world of white. In a perfect plastic world, a black door, a door where mistakes leading to death can easily occur. A torture room. I remember the beatings, the trying to look neutral and not scream. Nan used to cut me for practice. She said never to scream, because screaming means you have hope. I can't have hope, not to live here.

XXXX

I walk into the black room, Frank's already been through. A man pops out from behind the door, and my eyes widen half a millimeter before returning to normal. I CAN"T be surprised here, I have to expect the unexpected. But it seems like trying to scare me has been given up, as the man punches my stomach.

Soon I'm on the floor, he's kicking me. I'm winded, and I want more than anything to cry. It's never been this bad. They only usually hit me twice or so, not this. He kicks me again, and I struggle not to display the pain, anger and humiliation I feel.

If I can't handle this, I'll be terminated. If I can't handle this, I'll no longer exist. I'll be erased, no more me. I won't be able to see Frank. If I scream, or cry, my Frank will be taken from me... I don't think this pain would even compare...

"I think that's enough." I hear a feminine voice say. I've long since closed my eyes. I think I could possibly love that voice right now, as the kicking stops. "You really don't like him." She remarks.

"Of course not. Did you NOT hear what the boss said? He wanted to 'assess his qualities', aka he wanted the boy." The man whom I assume was kicking me sneers. "That's my job."

The woman chuckles. "Come on. You know the boss will fuck anything he can fit into."

"Yeah, but his one's pretty." The male voice responds, sounding bitter.

"Jealous much?" The woman asks.

"Shut up."

She chuckles again. "We should get him to a doctor." She says as I black out.

XXXX Frank's P.O.V.(OMF, right?)

Gerard should be back, it's been ages. They gave me the day off after hitting me twice. It was hard not to yell or anything, but I did it. I think I would've made Gerard proud. Speaking of which, where is he?

Slowly the door opens, and in walks Leila Nelson, my doctor. "Leila!" I say when I see her. "Have you seen-" I stop, there's a giant figure behind her. I can't see it, though.

"Frank, I need Gerard to sleep on the bottom bunk tonight." She says. Where did that come from?
I slowly nod.

"Frank, there's no need to act dumb. This is my husband." Leila says, pointing behind her. I finally get a good at the figure, it's two figures. One of them is a ginger, he's supporting someone...Gerard. He looks awful. There are bruises all across his face, bandages over his stomach and he's biting his lip. He looks like he's in pain but really trying to hide it.

"Omigod what happened?!" I gape.

"They really didn't like me." Gerard says meekly, trying to smile but not quite managing.

"I wonder why. With that shitty inspector flirting with you and all, I thought they'd like you well enough." I reason. I can't believe the inspector made a move on Gerard- and he's going to rape Gerard? My Gerard? And on his 18th birthday, of all things. I wonder who Gerard is crushing on. They can just go and die. If Gerard liked me, I'd use that to every advantage.

"Exact opposite." Gee says, wincing as the Ginger doctor places him in my bed. Gerard's sleeping in my bed! OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD!

"This is my husband, Arthur Nelson." Leila says, pointing to the Ginger man. "You and Gerard should really get to sleep. Don't want to be tired for work tomorrow." Leila says, her and Arthur evacuating the room.

"Gee...Are you okay?" I ask, once the door is shut. He nods silently.

I give him a concerned look before stripping to my boxers, and climbing up to the top bunk. Up to Gerard's bed, his bed... He should be able to sleep here, not beat up in my bunk. I want to kill the bastard who did this. I really do.

The light in our room is dim, it never really goes off. It's a while later that I realize Gerard is crying. I can't believe those people, making him cry. It's just cruel, doing something like this to Gerard. He's like a puppy.

Oh God Frank, what are you doing? You should be comforting your crush.

"Gerard?" I ask quietly.

The sobbing quiets. "Y-yes?" He says shakily.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I ask, jumping off the top bunk so we can make eye contact while he tells me the truth.

"I-I- no!" He cries, tears spilling across his already tear stained face.

"Sh..Sh.." I say, stroking his hair, pulling it out of his face. Hi s beautiful, black hair. "Why don't you move over?"

He follows my wishes, though he's obviously unsure of why I want this.

I slide into the space he made for me, not caring what the state of my lower being will be in the morning. He needs me now.

"F-Frank- what are you doing?" He asks, his eyes wide.

"If you get scared, I'm right here." I promise. "I'll make them pay, one day."

"That'd break rule number 4." He says quietly.

"And that is?" I inquire.

"Never look out for anyone else." He says. I chuckle.

"I've kind of given up on following most of these rules when it comes to you." I say. I see him blush in the faint light.

"You need to follow them! They're lifelines!" He begs.

"Only because you say so." I say, and smile.

We share a short conversation about nothing, and soon he's drifted into sleep, a smile etched into his features.

+++++++++++++++++++++
Well. That was like, my longest chapter for this story ever. I felt this all needed to be one chapter, and it has two rules because I forgot last time D: So, Gerard and the inspector... it's not going to be smut, it might not even happen. IDK, haven't decided. Any way, the writers block with WTF, Dude is gone, and I'll likely update both soon. :D
R&R.
P.s. I got fake married. I was at an art class, and she had a top hat on. I yelled, 'I respect your hat' across the room, she came and sat by to me. She told me my hair looked like an ocean (it does, I have white, light blue, dark blue and black). She had black and blue hair. So yeah, I accidentally said 'I love you'. I din't know her name, even. She said 'Aw, I love you too. We should get married.' thus, the marriage. her name is Grace and she writes Sherlock Holmes Fan fiction...Oh, life. You gotta love it sometimes.
Sign up to rate and review this story