Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Baby Blue Eyes

by xxPanicFanxx 3 reviews

Just a random one-shot idea. tell me what you guys think:)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-11-11 - Updated: 2011-11-12 - 1060 words - Complete

0Unrated
Today's the day. I thought as I slipped on my white heels. Walking out of the room I can feel the knot in my stomach loosen. The music starts when I walk in. I grab my dad's arm as we walk down the aisle to my anxious fiance, Ryan. Oh no I thought the knots back. You can do this. Come on don't ruin this day for god's sake Gabe, don't ruin this day! I put on the best fake smile as we walk down the aisle trying to hide how nervous I really was. My mom's crying, my aunt's smiling, my grandparent's are excited that they lived to see this day. My wedding day I thought again. We walk halfway down and I can feel my eyes start to water fromm tears of joy. My father gives me away and I can see the tears in his eyes.
"Take care of her." He whispers to Ryan. Ryan nods and takes my hands.
"We are gathered here today to join together George Ryan Ross the Third and Gabriella Adrianna-Sage Rae in holy matrimony." The preacher began. Ryan and I smile at the same time. I mouth an 'I love you' at him and he does the same. "If anyone here has any objection as to why these to should not wed please speak now or forever hold your peace." Nobody stood up or said anything. So far this was pretty good. "Ok do you George Ryan Ross the Third take Gabriella Adrianna-Sage Rae to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you part?"
"I do." Ryan smiles at me.
"And do you Gabriella Adrianna-Sage Rae take George Ryan Ross the Third to be your lawfully wedded husband from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you part?" The preacher asks looking at me.
"I do." I smile too.
"You may kiss the bride." The preacher smiles at Ryan and me. Ryan pulls me into the most romantic kiss I have ever had and the cheers and claps coming from everyone make it ten times better.
>>three hours later>>

Everybody's having a good time and making small talk.
"Attention everybody!" Ryan says standing up on stage. "I would like to sing a song about my beautiful wife. She's gorgeous, but beauty is only skin deep, so her personality matches her beauty. I've never met a girl like her and I'm glad I get to spend the rest of my life with her. This song is called 'Baby Blue Eyes' by A Rocket To The Moon. The very first time I heard it the first thought that popped into my head was her." Ryan said. Everyone 'awwed' while I stood in the front almost in tears as Ryan tuned the guitar and Brendon, Spencer, and Jon went on stage to perform with him.

My eyes are no good, blind without her
The way she moves I never doubt her
When she talks she somehow creeps into my dreams
Shes a doll, a catch, a winner
Im in love and no beginner
Could ever grasp or understand just what she means
/]
[/Baby, baby blue eyes

Stay with me by my side
til the morning, through the night
Well baby, stand here holding my sides
Close your baby blue eyes
Every moment feels right
And I may feel like a fool
But Im the only one dancing with you
Whoa oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh , oh oh
/]
[/I drive her home when she cant stand

I like to think Im a better man
For not letting her do what shes been known to do
She wears heels and she always falls
I let her think shes a know it all
But whatever she does wrong, it seems so right
My eyes dont believe her, but my heart swears by her
/]
[/Baby, baby blue eyes

Stay with me by my side
til the morning, through the night
(cant get you out of my mind)
Well baby, stand here holding my sides
Close your baby blue eyes
Every moment feels right
And I may feel like a fool
But Im the only one dancing with you
Whoa oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh , oh oh
Cant get you out of my mind
/]
[/I swear i've been there

I swear i've done that
I'll do whatever it takes just to see those
/]
[/Baby, baby blue eyes

Stay with me by my side
til the morning, through the night
(cant get you out of my mind)
Well baby, stand here holding my sides
Close your baby blue eyes
Every moment feels right
And I may feel like a fool
But Im the only one dancing with those
/]
[/Baby, baby blue eyes

Stay with me by my side
til the morning, through the night
(cant get you out of my mind)
Well baby, stand here holding my sides
While closing your eyes
Every moment feels right
/]
[/My eyes are no good, blind without her

The way she moves I never doubt her
When she talks she somehow creeps into my dreams

"Thank you everybody please enjoy the rest of your night." Ryan said while walking off the stage. "So?" Ryan came up to me with and adorable smile on his face. The song 'The book of Love' by Peter Gabriel started.
"Wait Ryan, we didn't put this song down as our first dance. We agreed on Northern Downpour." I said furrowing my eyebrows.
"I know, but I know how much you wanted this song to be our first dance so..." He trailed off smiling wider.
"I love you, Ry." I smiled and put my arms around his neck.
"I love you too Gabe." He put his arms around my waist. "And your baby blue eyes." He smiled and I laughed a little. We stayed like that until about 15 minutes after everybody else had left, just wrapped up in each other's arms slow-dancing. The perfect end to a perfect day.


A/N what do you guys think? first one-shot ever! I put alot of effort into making this adorable soo hope you guys like it! please r&r:)
Sign up to rate and review this story