Categories > Original > Romance > The City That Never Sleeps

The City That Never Sleeps

by ilovecandy 0 reviews

The lives and romances of a group of vampires living in New York City, 1957.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-09 - Updated: 2011-11-09 - 208 words

-1Cliche
Character Info
Okay, so I'm not too crazy about people doing character info type things, but for this story, I thought it would be best if those reading it had a little background information on the characters.

Will Chevalier- Went into hiding due to vampire hunts in the early 1900's, and is just now emerging. Very enamored by the Beat subculture, and considers himself to be part of it.

Alice Savage- Also considers herself Beat, and has lived in NYC since 1923.

Caroline Savage- Alice's cousin, who she had no choice but to turn into a vampire, due to the fact that she was dying of syphilis.

Jack Woods- Not very old, for a vampire, having only been turned in 1944, during his service in World War II.

Esther Picard- A young woman who accidentally killed her abusive husband and who flees for New York, where she gets bitten by a vampire.

Margot Franzen- Jack's secretary and former lover.

Steven Clark- Caroline's boss. (Not a vampire.)

Victoria Barnette- Esther's first friend in the city, and a waitress at the coffee shop that Alice owns. (Also not a vampire.)

There will be a lot more characters than this, but these are the main ones. I'll post chapter 1 as soon as possible.


Sign up to rate and review this story